5. CHALLENGE TORMENTOR

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

PUBLISHED ON - 20 APRIL 2024
________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov

" CHALLENGE TORMENTOR "

Everyone was shouting the same words cheering the guy from the time he entered in the bike racing field which is located far away from the city near the forest, in a black tee with a matching coloured jacket,cargo ankle fit baggy trousers and lace up ankle boots on top of his head full covered helmet which is doing it's work to hide his face perfectly only allowing his dark chocolate brown eyes in the moon light at midnight which are determined,challenging and sharply observing the place, he was seated on a sports bike that have the initials C.T engraved in the middle of it, his hands on the handles in a tight grip looking sexy with the dark blue coloured veins appearing, he was around 16, his buff physique is fully covered in black still the muscular puffed chest with perfect abs and thick biceps full of veins can be seen upon the clothes, anyone can say he is 6 feet tall by the way his body was hovering on the large bike and legs on the ground having a fold in the knee, his body was screaming power, radiating dark aura that is also scaring the shit out of them but still they are drooling over his physique especially girls, but his gaze was fixed in the front observing the challenge waiting for him, the field has 3 poles and last was at the height of 350 feet which is the toughest of all and 2 more front poles was secondary which are under 250 feet, first pole was of 160 feet and second was of 220 feet, that too was difficult for others while for our challenge Tormentor the last one was like fun play for him, he comes here with his bro and friend by hiding from everyone to relax from his daily routine which is studying and managing the company simultaneously by becoming the CEO at the age of 12 with trainings and practicing to be skillful, All in one he is the definition of PERFECTION.

T engraved in the middle of it, his hands on the handles in a tight grip looking sexy with the dark blue coloured veins appearing, he was around 16, his buff physique is fully covered in black still the muscular puffed chest with perfect abs and t...

Many guys participated in the stunt and all are in their 30's or mid 20's, only him, his brother, friend and other 2 boys are teens who came in the front to show their fearless self but all knows only challenge Tormentor can torment this challenge in his own ways that amazes audience watching him, the host started speaking about the aftermath of stunt, the audience was still shouting like donkeys and all the participants was acting like raging bulls who will go to any extent in their anger.

the host called all of them to field and everyone was at starting point only C.T was missing, who didn't moved an inch from his place and was still gazing everything with his soul piercing eyes and boring expressions, none dared to ask him to join the starting point as they recalled the last time's horrifying scene when the host called him again and again to join the start point he joined silently but when the race started he purposely went from the side of host deliberately by trapping his leg in his bike chain and dragged him with the bike for about a minute then releasing his leg in the way went to complete the race, the host fainted and got admitted to the hospital for 2 months as his back was peeled and got pierced by the roughness of ground from that very moment everyone fears him and never dares to meddle him but still cheers for him from afar as noone can beat him in the race they think but in reality noone can beat him in anything, nothing is impossible for him, what he wants he gets by hook or by crook.