3. 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

PUBLISHED ON : 29 - MAR - 2024

______________________________________________

Author's pov,

    Anas is driving the car and saw a girl on a deserted road near a car standing with one torn sleeve, he is determined to go straight ignoring her, but decided against it and stopped the car coming out of it as she cannot be left alone here and when he took steps forward she too came towards him and directly ordered me like he is her servant, that's when he recognized her, she is zeth brown daughter of alferd Brown, rich dad's spoilt daughter.

He thought to teach her a lesson but cannot waste his precious time on an unworthy girl like her,then he sighed heavily and started massaging his forhead and temples getting irritated by her continuous banters as she was threatening and bribing him as soon as he came near her.

' Hey, my car got damaged and when i tried to repair it my sleeve got torned so drop me home right now, it's my order.'

He is the king in both world's and just cannot tolerate someone disrespecting him when he came with the helping intention and again she said something that made his blood boil and anger rushed to his veins fisted his palms to control anger, at this time he just wanted to grab her hairs in a tight grip and bang her head on a near by tree

' See I'm telling you if you came here to take advantage of me then back out otherwise you have to pay with your life.' She warned him in her arrogant voice ' And that's when he said to break her impromt delusion about her Insignificant beauty, and she again started with her baloney " Ohh really, if you think in that way then i must take my leave now because you are not that beautiful for me to come out of my car when i needed somewhere else " anas counter back and as soon as words left his mouth she got scared for a moment and spoke hastily ' no no no, you cannot leave me alone here help me out otherw--

" WHAT THEN " Anas shouted furiously zeth trembles in his heated gaze a low gasp leaves her mouth with a 'huh' seeing his cold demeanor, he speaks in his harsh tone with his usual stoic expressions " see I'm tolerating you more than my limits because you are a girl and my mom taught me not to disrespect girls. And yeah as you needed help I'll do it, and do not show me your cheap attitude, i don't have time." She again opens her mouth digging her grave ' How dare you to speak me with that tone of yours, you don't know me what i can do but you are helping me so I'll let you go now drop me at my place '

With that she was going towards his car and was about to open the passenger seat door that's when he asked her being confused which soon got replaced by anger " what are you doing " and being bold she said ' what I'm sitting in the car as you'll drop me at my place ' : wow seriously she is being shameless, now i have to show her where she belongs to now : he thought to himself and speaks warning her " you cannot sit in my car, first look at yourself and then your status girl, wait here my men will come and help you to reach your place."

' who the hell are you to stop me, and if you want money then i can give you '

" The owner of AMAAN INDUSTRIES 'SHAIK ANAS AMAAN' i have unlimited money i don't need your's and passenger seat is reserved only for my family and about back seat then I'm not your driver nor I'm free to give you a ride now get the hell out of here and stand in a corner." She trembles knowing his identity as he is known as the most ruthless businessman in london no one dares to disrespect him going against is far.

With that he called Mr.khan and said him to send a driver here as soon as possible and then without glancing he informed her about it and went towards his car, sitting behind the wheel and roaring the car back to it's life he drove away from there without glancing back he thought : She was totally wasted, and just spoke absurd : he was not surprised as she is the spoilt brat of brown family that he already knew that but today he confirmed, he also wished they never encounter eachother, otherwise he'll definitely encounter her.