6. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

PUBLISHED ON - 30 - APR - 2024

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov

They both were driving basically anas was flying the car in air with such a high speed as he was very angry, his chocolate brown orbs turned blue due to anger as he inherited it by his mom, his veins on hands, forhead too turned blue his hands gripped the steering wheel so tightly that it can be melted in such a grip while aftab is following him to the basement which is located near their office in their seperate cars, he is worried for anas as they reached the basement in no time and parked their cars.

The place was looking very elegant from outside, a mansion with huge garden a parking lot and swimming pool, he unlocked the door and went inside followed by aftab they went straight then kept walking until they reached a floor mat he moved it and under it was a wooden small door attached to the floor, when he opened it there was stairs to help them reach down to the basement,

As they came down, at starting it was dark but as they moved inside, they can see dim lights coming on the way it was all dusty, rusty sounds and low whimpers of a man were reaching to their ears and smell of fresh blood, they kept on walking without any ounce of movement in their facial expressions except the anger that kept on raising.

They went inside a huge room that is basically a prison which has a man in the middle of the room tied to a chair and one side has a table which have all kinds of weapons aftab stood at the entrance and anas went near the table to pick a weapon and torment that guy, he glanced at a prizle tweezer that have sharp front edges and helps to pull nails after totally removing the flesh from the sides of nail he took that tool and went near the man,

His guards placed a chair infront of him on which he sat like a king he is and slowly looked into that man's eyes with his sharp ocean blue eyes his anger is on peak he lost his control, now he came on his psycho mode which knows no boundaries of torment.

He took the man's hand and gripped the tweezer on his forefinger, the man was already panicking from the time he entered and regretting his decision to go against him as he is known as the "HIDDEN BEAST" in the underworld who is more darker than a night cloud and comes with a supercell thunderstorm which is not less than a tornado, he slowly but painfully plucked the forefinger nail,

the man started growling loudly in pain and he is smiling like a maniac seeing the man infront of him shouting and crying, the man started begging him to leave him by saying ' I- I'll gi-give you ev..everything i- i have pl- please leav..eee me ' as soon as the man completed Anas started laughing loudly and detached his whole finger by pricking it with twizzer.

The man shouted from the top of his lungs, anas grabbed his jaw then pushed the twizzer inside his mouth in mean time and pulled his tongue with twezzer so hard by grabbing it from the linguil tonsil that the twizzer pricked it and his tongue broke from the epiglottis coming out with dozens of blood leaking out of his mouth, the scene is looking traumatic and death scaring for a normal person who will definitely get heart attack after seeing this, even his guards were shivering due to fear when it is just starting of his torment.

After breaking the tongue, he slowly pierced the arms with a stick which have spikes embedded in it. The man screams echoed in the silent basement. His face was fully covered in blood and anas called his favourite crime partner, whom he is training from their childhood to be brutal that are Arbar and Aiden 【his pet lions】, they both are endangered and brutual.

They both came calmly towards him with predatory steps like their master and stood behind him on either sides. He glanced at them. His lips got pulled in a sinister smile and a dangerous small smile which will be visible only from the near.