7. 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓞𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

PUBLISHED ON - 15 - MAY - 2024

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

But your author never experienced love type shit

Author's pov

       He slowly went near the rose and kept staring for some moments. He remembered how he got this rose from an unknown girl more like an angel HIS ANGEL.

      And whispered in a low voice.
" I became a mafia for you,
  I became a psycho for you,
My Love, My Princess, My Rose,
Where are you?  Please come to me, I am searching for you from the time I saw you on that street, but you vanished in thin air I am begging you please come to me my rose."

       He remember the girl in a white frock with open hairs, looking like an angel walking in the park with a white rose in her hand. She was so small and cute. He himself was 17 at that time he then came back to reality then remembered his messy condition and quickly went to the bathroom before taking a quick shower while showering too he is thinking about the girl he saw only her back and half face was visible and there he got obsessed with her.

          He thought in his mind " SWEETHEART EVERYONE FALLS IN LOVE BUT I RISED IN YOUR LOVE, TODAY WHATEVER I BECAME BECAUSE OF YOU TO BE CAPABLE OF YOU "

          After the shower he came out of the bathroom in just a towel and gazed at the flower for a minute before whispering to flower

       " My Rose, you looked so pure and innocent. How will you react seeing me in just towel, I want to see your reaction, Will you blink your eyes with shyness in them and lower your gaze or will you blush ? How will be your cheeks colour when you will blush seeing your husband standing infront of you half naked or Will you praise my outstanding body and my 6 packs or more down umm.."

   After whispering the last part to himself he blushed, after that he rolled his tongue over his lips, glistening them with his saliva and suddenly smirked when he glanced at the rose thinking now also are you that innocent or just innocent faced with dirty mind, what will you think after seeing me.

      Suddenly a knock appeared and making him come out of his delusional world and from the other side, his brother said ' Anas are you planning to spend the entire night here only, it's past midnight bro be quick' he replied, " yeah, I am almost done you go to the parking. I'll be there in a minute " with that, he went to his walking closet to wear clothes.

       This is the house where he mostly stays as it is near his office and helps him to freshen up  And change quickly, but no one knows about the basement lying under the house here.

    He quickly changed and went towards the parking lot where aftab is waiting for him to depart for their villa's, when he reached aftab glanced at him briefly and asked ' what took you so long, tell me honestly what were you doing in there ' Anas slightly blushed thinking about the rose and glanced at aftab who is keenly observing him and hurriedly said while stuttering " i- i.., I went to freshen up their and it took me long enough to clean up myself, why are you staring at me like this " aftab said ' Nothing, it's just you took so long so i asked if everything is fine ' anas just hummed and both went towards their respective cars without any further conversations aftab didn't noticed the blush because anas quickly covered it they both went on separate ways going towards their mansion.