(Name): "I-I'm close" I say shakily as my climax approaches.

Lucifer: "Let go, baby," Lucifer whispers against your skin.

His fingers thrusting deeper inside you as he searches for that perfect spot to send you over the edge. His thumb circles your clit faster and faster, drawing out every last moan and whimper from you. You cum hard clenching down on his fingers as my eyes roll back. Lucifer smirks into your skin, his fingers still moving inside you as he feels you shudder and convulse from your orgasm. He keeps up the pace until he feels you start to relax, then slowly pulls his fingers out of you.

Lucifer: "That's a good girl."

His fingers are covered in my sweet slick. Lucifer smirks down at his hand, licking the sweet nectar from his fingers with a satisfied moan.

Lucifer: "You taste as good as you feel," he murmurs before leaning in to press their sticky surface against your sensitive clit once more.

You shudder and whine from the contact to my clit making my legs try to close only for him to keep them open.

(Name): "That's it, baby girl," Lucifer growls out, his free hand sliding up to cup your mouth again.

With his fingers still teasing your sensitive flesh, he leans down and captures one of your nipples between his teeth once more, giving it a hard tug. You moan loudly from the pain and pleasure. Lucifer grins against your skin, pleased by the mix of pleasure and pain in your moans. He continues to torment your nipple while using his other hand to massage your clit harder and faster, determined to make you come apart under his touch.

(Name): "I'm gonna-" You cum again before I can finish my sentence.

Lucifer chuckles darkly as he feels your body shudder and convulse beneath him once more. He doesn't relent until he feels you climax a second time, his thumb still working circles around your clit even as his fingers release you.

Lucifer: "Beautiful."

(Name): "W-wait" You pull away and slide off the desk onto the floor and start to undo his pants.

Lucifer lets out a low groan of protest as you pull away, his hips twitching in anticipation of release. But he knows better than to refuse his little lightning girl anything she desires. He helps you undo his pants, pushing them down to reveal his hardened Cock.

(Name): "I want to return the favor" You stared tantalized by his large cock at a shocking nine and a half inches.

Lucifer arches an eyebrow, amused by your boldness.

Lucifer: "And here I thought you were enjoying yourself too much," He teases softly before a wicked grin spreads across his lips. "Alright, baby girl."

You lick his cock slowly from the base to the tip. Lucifer's head falls back with a low groan as you lick his cock, the sensation sending shivers down his spine. He watches you, captivated by the sight of you taking him in so willingly.

Lucifer: "That's it, baby girl,"

You suck softly on the tip and stroke the base. Lucifer's hips buck forward, eager for more as you begin to suck softly on his tip while stroking the base. His moans become louder, mingling with your soft whimpers of pleasure. He groans in delight when you take him deeper into your mouth. You took him down to the base without a struggle. Lucifer gasps softly, his eyes rolling back in pleasure as you take him down to the base without any struggle. He leans forward, gripping the edge of a nearby surface for support, his head spinning with the exquisite sensations coursing through his body.