Chapter 41 ~ Past pt.2

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It's nothing. I am just trying to find a good restaurant." She spoke wiping her forehead.

"In a deserted place. I cannot see even a bird flying here and you are trying to find restaurant!?" Aadya spoke in disbelief.

Aadya was turning irritated now. She was not able to decipher her actions. It was not like she did not trust her but she felt something was wrong.

"Stop the car di!" She said but the car did not stop.

"I said stop the car why aren't you stopping!?" She raised her voice a little.

"Listen carefully. I have unlocked the doors. Open the door and on the count of 3 jump outside." She said in a panicked voice.

"WHAT!"

"Yes the brakes have failed, so do as I say!" Anjali shouted.

Aadya's face showed horror as she immersed the new and dangerous information.

"O-Okay but-but what about you di? I can not leave you alone-"

"STOP THINKING ABOUT ME AND OPEN THE  FUCKING DOOR NOW AADYA." Anjali yelled.

"NO NO I CAN'T WHAT ABOUT YOU!?" Aadya yelled back.

Anjali groaned as she herself pushed the door open while trying to balance the steering wheel.

"NO I AM NOT LEAVING YOU DON'T DO THIS" Aadya screamed in horror.

"3...2...1"

Anjali pushed Aadya out of the car not caring about the steering wheel as she knew only one could be saved. She mumbled a sorry and turned ahead as the car crashed against a tree with a loud thud.

Aadya who was now on the ground grunting in pain widened her eyes as she witnessed the unfortunate scene. Her breath stopped she forgot about her pain seeing her best friend sacrificing herself.

A few people gathered around hearing the loud sound. Four panicked men approached Aadya asking her how she was.

"My friend in the car" she managed to mumble as two of them ran towards the car and pulled out Anjali's body.

Aadya's eyes moistened with tears as she saw her body bathed in blood, her eyes still open. Anjali looked at her and mouthed 'take care' before closing her eyes.... permanently.

The panicked voices of the men in the background faded as Aadya lost consciousness.

Aadya's POV

A tear escaped my eye as I narrated the tragic accident to Arjun. He too was in tears.

"That is why I have been distancing myself form you Arjun. I know you will hate me after this." I spoke but he suddenly engulfed me in his arms catching me off guard.

"Nothing.is.your.fault." he stressed on every word.

"It was all destiny's game. Anjali saved you so that you can live and I am sure she wants you to live happily. Not cursing and blaming yourself for her death that is why she mouthed 'take care'. It was her decision to save you. Stop blaming yourself and live your life happily. If not for yourself then for Anjali. Don't let her sacrifice go waste Aadya." He explained.

And I realised how true his words were. All this while I had not only been hurting myself but him also and her also.

Arjun was so selfless and patient with me even when I was behaving like a brat. Even when I did not speak with him, he kept trying. Never gave up on me then how could I?

I always say I am lucky to have him but should not I also make him feel special and lucky just like he does?

I had been so selfish all this while to only think about me. He deserves love too, immense love infact and he is searching for it in me and what have I given- my ignorant attitude and pain.

But not now. I will shower him with the love he deserves. I will too make him feel special. I will leave my insecurities and focus on him. He loves me and he had said it numerous times. He has always expressed his love and now I will too.

I love you Arjun. And I will make you feel it.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Double update!!

Yeah I know it was short chapter but bare with me...

I would have written more but there is a b'day  party of a small kid to attend so gotta go😉hehe

Anyway I want y'all to vote🌟 and comment your opinions

Romantic moments coming up from next chapter onwards and I am excited to write.

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria