Chapter 10 - I'll Stay

Start from the beginning

"Why are you sorry?" Yeo-Ryeong inquired, her eyes filling with tears of sympathy.

"How can you face scary things like that alone...I'm sorry that I didn't notice it, it was difficult…right?"

"I'm sorry Dan-I for not knowing that you're facing such a difficult situation. I'm sorry for not realizing that even when we're always talking; I didn't realize... So don't say to yourself that we won't believe you, because we always will. We're your friends... " I said, my tears dropping as I held her hand tight. This was the moment I wanted to share with her when I was reading the Webtoon and the novel.
—I felt sympathy and cried over the scene where Dan-I was forgetten by the people around her.

Dan-I burst into tears at the reassuring words, and I felt for her struggle and sorrow as someone who could sympathize with her.

I could feel her need for attention and affection, and her relatability made her a character who deserves the audience's attention and support.

"Did any of you realize that Dan-I disappeared on that day last year?" Eunhyung asked, I remained silent since I was experiencing the glitch during the incident.

"It was me." Ju-In suddenly confessed after a moment of silence, with a serious tone.

"What-" Dan-I looked at him, startled and confused by what he was saying.

///

Ju-In tell to us what he experience during Ju-In shared his story of that incident, leaving everyone stunned and speechless. We knew him as a person who could remember everything, and it was devastating to hear him reveal such a heart-breaking story.

Yeoryeong and Dan-I trembled as I held their hands tightly. Jiho shared a terrifying possibility if something like that happened again.

"If something happens like this again, Ham Dani will vanish from our memories and Dan-I will live on with those memories all by herself..." Jiho said, his words leaving everyone shaken.

Jiho suddenly looks at me and asks, "Haera, I suddenly recall the day you cried on the day that Dan-I disappeared, what happened..." I look at him and can tell that he is getting serious.

If I tell them the truth, they may froze. Should I try to tell them this time? My anxiety is increasing with each passing moment.

"I... I was also disappeared in this world..." I confess, my trembling voice revealing my fear of what may happen if I try to tell them the truth please don't freeze...

The clock on the wall seems to have stopped, and everyone is suddenly frozen in place, like statues, a surreal scene. I look at them, trembling and nervous, as I can't bring myself to tell them the truth, even though I know they will freeze every time I try. The situation leaves me feeling uncertain of what the right choice should be.

"I had a dream... a scary dream..." I said as they suddenly start move and the clock moved, I was relieved but in reality There was no dream, but more like a vivid memory of a terrible world in which I was stuck and alone, without any of them, a dream where there was no happiness.

"A dream where all of you were gone..." I couldn't bring myself to describe the details, the despair and grief of living in a world without any of them. I continued, "That world is one where there is no happiness. I don't have any friends and my family was terrible."

I didn't try to push my luck any further by revealing more, even though some parts were true.

"Every time I get attached to all of you, I'll get a worse dream maybe i will stuck in that dream every March 2, like Dan-I..." I said, revealing my true experiences, my eyes filling with tears as I tried to explain myself.