Chapter 5: Future Movie

Chapter 5:

            "Future Movie"

Cellianne's POV:

"What do you mean you're there?!" i said in shock.

I don't care about the Demon Lord, how can Zilix live that long and still look handsome?!! Is it some kind of derma? Magic? exercise?

"I was a  Cerberus dragon stupid." he said stoically.

You dare call me-

I stopped when i saw him flinch while the bracelet is glowing.

"The second you call her stupid, the second your bracelet tightened and suck up your magical energy. I guess she's offended since the bracelet reacts." Ifrit said chuckling.

So that's what it is ...

Zilix glares at me and the bracelet starts glowing again.

"Y-you shouldn't have k!lling intent on master!" Erald spoke.

Killing intent? Zilix want to kill me?!

"Let's get out, your causing trouble." Zev said as he helps Zilix stand up but he slaps his hands away.

"He will never change..." Faust said.

I was staring blankly at my hands. Did i do... anything wrong? Why Zilix wants to kill me?

"M-master don't mind him, he's just like that even when we were at the old man's possession. But now i see that he's changing. He's being calm now unlike before, maybe he just couldn't contain his rage right now." Erald explained smiling at me.

I nod at him while smiling.

...

Innkeeper's POV:

I smirked to myself. I found him.

I walked towards the dark alley to meet Schneider, i dispell my fake identity.

"You look better when you're dressed like a human." Schneider's voice spoke. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever...but guess who i catch?" I said smirking that makes his face become serious.

"The Demon Prince?" he said and i nod.

"He was named Zilix and sadly he became a slave, don't worry i guess he didn't forget his past since while i was telling fake stories about tye fake emperor he said something like 'it was half lie half truth because he was there! We hit a jackpot!!" I said laughing.

"What does he say after that?" Schneider asks and i shrugged.

"I don't know since he's talking to his master, we should kill that woman to free him." I said and Schneider nods.

"That's the only way to free a slave.." he said as he transforms into his fake identity and i did the same.

"We must find a way to make that woman you're saying alone so we can attack her." Schneider said as we both part-ways.

Cellianne's POV:

"Please find Zilix..." I said to the four of them.

"That's not how to order a slave, my lady..." Ifrit said while smirking at me.

"M-master..." Erald said as he slowly stand up to do what i said but i stopped him.

"I changed my mind, i will find him by myself." i said standing up.

"Don't follow me, that's an order." I said looking away as i walk away from them.

....
How can i find him in this big city?!!