Chapter 1

A/n: Ellie does have her condition of selective mutism
-------------------------------------------------------------

A hooker... With a heart of black charcoal...

The soft humming that could be heard by the beautiful, fragile toddler she loved so much.  It was 7 pm, her daughter's bedtime.  "Goodnight, sweetheart," Eda said while tucking her in.  Ellie nodded, smiling brightly at her mother.  Eda smiled back, pressing a small kiss on her forehead.  "Get some sleep," she said, as she left the room, turning off the light. However, once the darkness consumed the room, yellow starts, and soft music fills the room.    Ellie looked up, enjoying the view, and fell asleep soon after.  

Eda sighed once she closed the door, knowing she had to get ready for work, and really, really didn't want to. 

Her job wasn't very traditional nor was it smiled upon, so she often got looks of disgust from strangers, and it didn't help she had a toddler. The simplest way to put it was she was a prostitute. And not by choice.  It was a small company run by her ex, in a nightclub.  Once she had changed, and done her hair, she grabbed her keys and checked on her daughter who was fast asleep peacefully.  

Edalyn, a 32-year-old woman, currently herself walking out into the night with a heavy heart. As she made her way to the nightclub where she worked, a sense of dread weighed down every step. The flickering streetlights cast long shadows on the pavement, mirroring the uncertainty and unease that clouded her thoughts.

Despite the vibrant neon lights and pulsing music that awaited her at the club, her mind was preoccupied with a tumultuous mix of emotions. The relentless beat of the music seemed to echo the rhythm of her inner turmoil. Each footfall felt like a reluctant march toward an inevitable confrontation with her fears and insecurities.

When she approached the entrance of the nightclub, she took a deep breath and straightened her shoulders, determined to face the night ahead. She was doing this for her daughter... And because she was on a legal contract.. she's used to it by now, she's tipsy, because there's no way she can do this sober, and she refused to let her boss defeat her. 

She walked in, past the bar, and waved at her friend who has known for a few years now who was a bartender.  She went straight to the back, hoping to just get changed and get in a good enough mental state to deal with the bullshit she knew would come later.  

Her "uniform"  was basically lingerie, but in the color that worked with her best. The only exception was she could have a jacket on when a client wasn't with her.  As Eda looked at herself in the mirror, a red top, with spaghetti (took me a fucking hour to spell that right) straps, that were a little see-through, a red skirt that went a couple of inches below her ass, which Eda was grateful for, red fishnets, and tear away panties which was a cheap excuse for a thong. 

Shell admits... She does look kinda hot, but she still doesn't like to put it on. She was instructed to leave her hair down when on the job, which she didn't mind because her hair was usually down anyway.  "They're my favorite, sex doll," a female's voice said which made her blood run cold. The devil's mistress herself... "Vivian.. " Eda mumbled, avoiding eye contact. Vivian had her hands over as ribcage, with a sadistic smile on her face. "The one and only baby, don't you look sexy like that?" Vivian teased, as Eda did her best to contain a frightened whimper. 

She didn't like Vivian touching her but she couldn't do anything about it. Last time she tried she ended up with Ellie, and that was a terrible night.   (No Vivian did not get her pregnant) 

Eda held back tears as Vivian ran her hand over her chest, and then pulled her back. "You have a lot of clients today, so be a good little whore and make me a lot of money," Vivian said, her voice cold and threatening. Eda looked down, feeling Vivian's expectant gaze, and that vile smirk she hated so much.  Regardless, she gave a small nod. By the grace and mercy of the universe, Vivian finally left.  "4 more years... Is just 4 more years" Eda whispered to herself.