~Prolog and background~

{I OWN NOTHING BUT MY CHARACTER}

Character background:

My character is named Talissa Starweaver. She is part elf and part dwarf She was born before all the dwarf and elf rivalry started. She is from and almost extinct race called the "Lunary". She is 246 years old. She is very sweet and gentle, yet stubborn and a born leader. Though she has a soft spot for animals. Why? She can speak to them through her mind. They also tie in with her culture. She is an amazing bow man and is very good with a sword. She is very familiar with dragons and she knows how to kill one. She is very good at planning and she keeps people in their place. She has gone through grief, trauma, and destruction. She only has one sibling left out of her six.{that we know of} so she is hungry for revenge. She has yet to be in love. She has White, silvery, blonde hair that seems as if it glows like the moon and stars. Her hair is mostly straight but starts curling at the ends. Her hair is very long and reaches her butt. She has beautiful gray eyes that appear to have gold and silver specs in them. She has pale skin and a very fit and toned figure, while also being curvy. She also has a White deer she rides while also having a horse that is white and has a black mane also appearing to glow. Their names are Frost and Nightshade.

 Their names are Frost and Nightshade

Parents characters:

Mom{elf}: Eira Starweaver - A skilled weaver and archer. She was known for her stories, wisdom, and kindness. She was a member of the elven council and played a key role in maintaining the balance between nature and magic.

Father{Dwarf}: Thorgrim Stonebeard- a brave warrior and talented blacksmith. He was respected for his strength and loyalty. He was the leader of the Lunary race's warriors and played a key role in defending their lands. They were king and queen as well.

 They were king and queen as well

Siblings:

{all are half elf and half dwarf}

Older sister: Lyraea Starweaver-She's 14 years older than Talissa