Its time

"Time?" Hermit looked calm and posed as she saw Shiki carrying Witch who looked pain "Yes" he lay her down in bed "I get the rest of the crew while you do your thing Hermit" he winks at her before leaving them alone. 

Witch glanced at Hermit "She decided she wants out" she chuckles weakly before she groans in pain. Man..she never thought she would get pregnant again. 

"Your definitely ready to push" Hermit said as she spread Witch's leg wide. Thankfully she locked the door as soon Shiki left to get the rest of the gang "Now push!" she instructed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Witch cries as she push her second child "Keep going! I see the head" Hermit encourages her as the women nods "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" she couldnt push anymore, its all too much.

"One more" Hermit said "Your almost there!" Witch gasped "I cant anymore! Im so tired" she cries softly. "Come on Witch! One more and then your done" Hermit pleaded with her. "One more" she mumbles before pushing again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Then suddenly..a baby's cries was heard in the examination room. Hermit sighs while Witch groans with relief "Oh my god" she said crying with relief "Its over"

"Congrates Witch! Its a girl!" Hermit smiles as she handed the now clean baby next to Witch, who sniffed softly.

She was a mommy again.