Chapter 9

4 year later
I was sitting in a rocking chair in Lucas,Xavier and Derek's old room with my 4 year old daughter Storm In my arms.She had light brown hair and silver eyes just like me but a mini copy of me.

Me and Blake got married 2 months after our three boys were born and I could be a happier wife or mother.
Lucas was the seriousness one of he bunch and since he was the first born would be the future alpha of the pack.
Xavier was the gentle and caring one and so if you got hurt you seemed like he was a pro.

Derek was the more fierce one of them all.He would always end up accidentally hurting someone when they play fought.

Recently I've had dream meeting with the MoonGodess about a prophecy that would happen 14 years later.It has been on my mind a lot too.

Blake and I are so blessed with our pack and children each day we de them grow up it reminds me of myself.

But recently we've been Having problems with the shaded blood and I worry that their will be a fight shortly.

"Luna we are being attacked"
"By who"
"Shaded Blood pack and hunters"
"Mommy Lucas get you brothers and your sister and stay in mommy in daddy's closet until I say to come out"

Giving them all kissed I rushed out side and shifted tearing the first thing that came in my way.Sebastian stood their with Blake standing across growling.
Rushing over to his aid I stood their.

Hunter were firing guns and comely missing turns out their were Sebastian's wolves.Snarking I launched myself into battle.Glancing around I found Blake and Sebastian rushing over I snarled

"I told you I would get revenge"Sebastian snarled
Leaping my teeth wrapped around Sebastian throat and sunk in when I felt three sharp pains in my side.

"Angelina no"Blake howled
"Retreat shaded blood"
Then the enemy was gone.

Glancing down my body I found I had been shot in the chest twice and the belly once.Blood trailed out of the side of my mouth.

"Angelina look at me love"Blake pleaded
"I can't loose you love I made a promise know one will hurt you again"
"It's not your fault Blake I don't blame you,this is my destiny Blake"Tears rolled down the side of my face

"I will always love and if you can't hear or see me I will always be with you in your heart take care of the children and be strong Blake and don't give up"
"Please angle"

I could feel my chest get heavy and my vision began to go blurry.It was hard to breath as well.I began to fell my heart slow down and I knew this was my last moment with him.

"Blake I love you and never forget that,I will always be your mate and your life and you are my world and my sun and moon and my heart I love y.you"I spoke

My eyes began to close and I looked around the pack gather around the pack doctor was rushing over and then darkness took me once and for all.

Hey guys really shorty chapter