Chapter 3

Sunlight flooded my vision and I shot out of bed.
"Love what's wrong"Blake asked
I remembered yesterday that I had left my pack and all my abusers behind.
"Nothing just a nightmare"

A pair of arms wrapped their self around me and I sank into his chest breathing in his scent.Safety flooded my body and I looked up at Blake.

"Angelina today I'm going to announce to the pack that you are my mate and Luna"
"But what if they don't like me what if I'm not good enough"
"Of course you are good enough!Angelina you are my world and the pack will respect you for who you are and if you want I could train you"
tears streamed down my face and I hugged Blake

"Thank you so much Blake"
"Your welcome love,now you must be hungry so let's go get something to eat"
Before I could protest Blake picked me up bridal stile and carried me down the stairs and into the kitchen.Hopping out of Blake's arms I sat in one of the stools.

"So what do you want love"
"Waffles please"
As Blake headed into the kitchen to make waffles a young girl was on the ground crying while a girl was kicking her.

"Hey leave her alone"I snapped
"And who do you think you are"She smeared
"Angelina,Alpha Blake's mate"
"That's very funny because I'm his girlfriend Sonya"
"Girlfriend?then he lied to me"

"What's going on here!!Sonya why are you beating the Omega!?!?"Blake commanded
"You tell her to back off Blake she thinks she is your mate and Omegas are weak and pathetic and I asked her to get me something and she wouldn't"

That's when Blake lost control His eyes had gone and the Blake I knew was replaced by his wolf Blaze.

Blake grabbed Sonya by her throat and held her up against the wall.
"Sonya don't you ever disrespect your Luna ever again,You mean nothing to me,and for beating the Omega You will be placed in the cells for one week"

"Bryan,Luke take Sonya to the cells now!"
"Yes Alpha"Before dragging a screaming Sonya away.

That's when Blake came back and his wolf blaze let have him control.
"I'm sorry you had to see that Angel"
Then he turned to the young girl on the ground and spoke
"Are you alright Ember"
"I'm fine alpha thank you for asking and thank you Luna for sticking up for me"Ember spoke bowing keeping her gaze on the ground.

Ember was 10 with long reddish hair with my blue/silvery eyes.

"Ember why don't you go to your parents"
She looked at me with her eyes sorrow and pain filled them and spoke
"I don't have any parents,But Alpha Blake is like my father I've never had"she whispered
"I'm so sorry Ember "
"It's fine"Ember sighed before heading up stairs to clean herself up.

"Blake I feel really bad for her no mom or dad.Its like she doesn't have anyone in her life just like I had no one to help me"
"Well then why don't we adopt her in secret and then we take her out to do things and then we tell her"
My eyes widened in happiness

"Are you serious"
"Yes I'm am so why don't you take her to get ice cream"
"Alright see you later while you do the paper work"

Heading up to Embers room I knocked on the door.
"Ember can I come in"
"Of course Luna"

Ember was sitting on her bed with a picture of two people standing next to each other.

"These were my parents but a big bad wolf came and killed them and I really miss them and then some members of the pack just went against me"tear rolled down Ember face.It broke my heart to see her like this.

"I know how you feel my parents were killed and my pack blamed me for their deaths and u don't have to call me Luna call me Angelina ,anyway how would you like for me to take you out to get ice cream?"

Ember eyes light up in excitement
"You mean it"
"Yes so let's go"

Taking Ember by her hand we headed to the car.
"You all buckled in ?"
"Yes"

Pulling away from the pack house me and Ember headed to get ice cream.
"Well we're here"

Opening the door for Ember we walked up front to place our orders.A women around her 30s asked Ember what she would like.

"Can I have chocolate ice cream please"
"Of course you can sweetie"
"And for you?"
"Can I get Mint chip please"

The women gave us our ice cream and I paid her and we headed to the benches to sit down and talk.

Blake's prov
"Hello is this David"
"Yes who is this "
"I'm Blake Parker and I was wondering if I could adopted a young girl named Ember Moon"
"I get right on that alpha Parker and I send the paper's to you when they get all done and I just need a signature from you and then the adoptions will be finally and you will be the legal father and what about the mother"

"I going to ask my girlfriend to marry me and she will be Embers adopted mother,and she is out getting ice cream with her right now"

"Ok then this will take me about 1 hour and I fax it over to the courts and then they will send it to you"
"Thank you"

Hanging up the phone Beta Eric walked in.
"Hello Alpha"
"Come in Eric"
"Um sir members of the Shaded Blood pack were detected on the south side of the border"

"I knew Alpha Sebastian would do something like this after all their has been a lot of tension with our pack and the shaded Blood pack."
"Have more patrols go out,and tell them to keep a look out and if they scent members of the Shaded Blood on our land tell them to link me immediately"
"Yes alpha"

As soon as Eric left the room I looked out the window memories flashing back into my mind. When I was just 16 years old my pack was attacked by the Shaded Blood pack because of the alpha and how his hatred for my father grew and now his son Sebastian is in charge, and he planned to to wipe out our whole pack.

An Hour had gone by and the paper work for Ember lila Moon had been completed and she was officially mine and Angelina's daughter Ember Lila Parker.

Now I Waited for my lovely mate to get home.

Angelina prov
As soon as we finished I placed Ember in the car and drove back to the pack house.Picking up Ember in my arms I carried her to into her room to sleep.

Walking to mine and Blake's room I found him laying on the bed passed out.Looking at the clock it said 8:00 pm.stripping of my clothes I took a shower and placed pjs on and snuggled underneath Blake's arm.

"Hello Angel its nice to see you again, oh and the paper are all completed and tomorrow I will announce that you are my mate and also the Ember is our legal daughter."

"Thank you Blake for all of this and I would like you to mark me as yours"
"You sure about that Angel"
Nodding my head Blake sank his fangs into my neck ,so now I will smell like him a little.

"I love you Blake"
"I love you two Angel"
I fell into a dreamless sleep.