Chapter 4

It was early next morning and I was a newly marked female werewolf to the best mate ever.Blake had a small line of drool coming out from the side of his mouth.Giggling I wiped it away only to have Blake wake up.

"Morning sleepy head remember today is a big day"
"Oh yea you will be announced as Luna and Ember as our daughter"
"Well I'll go and let the pack know that that will take place at noon which is in a hour."

Leaving me to our room Blake's voice filled my head and I heard all of the pack members voices
"Pack meeting at noon"Blake linked the pack

Rolling out of bed,i grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom.After finishing my shower I headed into Embers room.Fast asleep she looked like a little angles.

"Ember wake up alpha Blake's called a meeting"
Opening her eyes she put her head back down.
"I'm up"

"Let's get some breakfast , and then we have to get you dressed"
"Alright"

Heading down stairs with Ember we grabbed some cereal and ate.
"Luna why is the alpha calling a meeting"Ember asked
"Well he's going to announce that I'm Luna"

"Hey Angelina"Serina Blake's sister spoke
"Hey serina"
"You smell different wait a sec your marked,congratulations "
"Thanks well I've got to get Ember here dressed"

Heading up stairs I looked in embers closet and found a nice red dress and black shoes.

"Alright u put these on and brush your hair and I'll be back to get you for the meeting"

Heading into my own room I brushed my teeth and hair and headed to my closet.Looking in the closet I found a light blue dress and a pair of black flats.Perfect I thought to myself.

Putting eyeliner and mascara on I slid on the dress and flats and looked at the time perfect with 3 minutes to spare.Walking down to Embers room I spoke
"Ember come on we have to get going"
"Alright"

Grabbing her hand we walked into the meeting room wear the whole pack was waiting.
"Ember see that empty chair in the front go sit their please"

When Ember sat down I headed to wear Blake was.
"Hey angle"Blake spoke before kissing me
"You ready"
"Ready as I'll ever be"

"Don't worry they will love you"
Blake let go of my hand and headed on stage.

"Thank you everyone for coming now I called this meeting for three things and the first is the Shaded Blood pack has been causing trouble again at the borders I have ordered the patrols to be extra careful and cautions while patrolling near around that area.Now second I would like to introduce to you your Luna Angelina Silver and soon Angelina Parker."

Standing their I took deep breaths and walked out on the stage. the pack cheered and clapped.Smiling I looked around and found Serina giving me thumbs up.

"U look good buddy"Serina Mind linked Me
"Silence"Blake spoke
"Now the last thing is you all know Ember moon and that her parents were killed by the Shaded Blood pack and how she was left as omega because her parents were omega well now she will no longer be alone because me and your Luna have adopted her and she is now Ember Parker daughter of Luna Angelina and alpha Blake"

Embers face lit up with some much excitement she rushed on stage tears rolling down her.

"Thank you so much Alpha and Luna"
"You can call us Mom and dad ember for we are your parents not your leaders"
"Alrighht"
that had to be one of the most exciting days of my life and to know that me and Blake had helped Ember.

This is the end of this chapter hoped u like it chapter 5 will be soon.