Chapter 6

I was standing on a wind swept Plato,flowers all over the ground a light breeze in the air.The moon shown bright in the sky.My head turned to the left to find the MoonGodess.
"MoonGodess"I bowed
"Their is no need to bow my child for I have come to inform you of something"
She spoke
"What is it?"I asked

"A danger nears,and dark and light shall meet,many will be lost,but for one shall rise victor"
"What does that mean"
"I cannot say anymore my child but I shall inform you that since you are a white wolf you are much stronger than your pack, it your father was a pure born fighter.You are very quick and fast making it hard for you enemy to get you if you train,but it will take a while,I shall see you again some day soon my child."

"Wait don't go their is so much more I need to know"
"Knowledge come with learning child,and it takes time for one to know much for now I can't help you this is your destiny and you have to figure it out"
The ground had given out beneath my feet and darkness consumed me.

"Angle wake up Angle "Blake spoke
Waking up I found Blake shaking me
"I'm up you can stop that unless you want to loose a finger or two"I snapped
"Well you were mumbling in your sleep"
"Oh sorry"

"Wait don't go"
The earth seemed to fall beneath my feet as darkness.Shooting up out of bed I rushed into the bathroom only to throw up in the toilet.

"Angle are you okay"Blake spoke walking in and rubbed my back
"I'm fine just had something bad to eat that's all nothing to worry about"
"You sure"
"Positive"

Forcing a fake smile on my face Blake got up.
"Well then training starts in 5 minutes so be ready"
As soon as the door shut I got out of the bathroom feeling a little better and grabbed a pair of shorts a sports bra and sneakers before heading outside to meet the pack.

Serina stood next to Blake while the rest of the pack chatted away.
"Your here and it seems you two did something last night"Serina giggled
Feeling my face go hot red with embarrassment Blake laughed.

"Alright everyone 1 lap around the pack territory"Blake ordered
When a young boy who looked 16 spoke
"Why one we usually do 4 alpha"
"Well Corbin some of use have never fought in a battle let alone fight,so no more questions lets go."

The run stared with a jog and then turned into a sprint it was easy for me but I kept feeling sick to my stomach and threw up two time and we weren't even half way.Serina caught me puking which was not very fun.
"Angelina are you alright"
"I'm fine Serina just and upset stomach, no your not.Blake come over here Angelina just threw up"

Blake rushed over with a worried look on his face.
"I asked if you were fine and you said you were,thats it your seeing Dr.David right now and no but I don't care what you think"

Picking me up bridle style he had carried me all the way to were the pack doctor worked and some how Serina managed to have him go back and train the pack and have her stay no matter how bad he wanted to stay.

"Hello Luna, Hello Serina what can I do for you"Dr.David spoke
"Well Apparently Angelina threw up this morning and twice while we were running and we weren't even out of the pack house sight doc."
"I see well by the smell of it you and Blake are fully mated so I'm going to have u follow me"

Leading me into a room with a bed and a screen machine the doc got started.
"Now lift up your shirt so I can place this gel on your stomach"

Before I knew it Dr.David placed a cold gel on my stomach and place a small device on my belly.
"I think I know what the problem is here"David spoke
"Well what is it" I asked
"Congratulations Luna you are going to be a mother of three"

"Wait what say that again you can't be right doc"
"In positive Luna your going to be a mother you might want to tell Blake and come back in. Four weeks so you will know the gender of the babies"

"Ok um thanks doc"
"This is great I'm so excited Angelina"Layna spoke
"So you still their"i replied
"Well of course but I've been bonding with Blaze while you've been bonding with Blake"Layna spoke

"Earth to Angelina"Serina spoke
"Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention"
"Clearly"
"I'm going to tell Blake but please don't tell him anything okay"
"I wont"

Heading back to the pack house Blake was standing outside in the yard.
"Well what did he say"
Serina looked at me and smiled
"Good luck"
"Thanks"
Looking at Blake I took a deep breath and spoke
"I hope your ready to be a father of three"

It seemed to take him a moment before he figured it out.

"I'm going to be a father this is so exciting Angelina"
"I know but I'm scared"
"Don't be I promise I'll be the best dad ever that I can be don't worry I'll love you know matter what"
"Thank you Blake"

Bridle style carrying me up to our room Blake ordered me to rest for four weeks until we go see the doc.And let me tell you I want happy.

4 weeks later

I had gotten a little bigger Blake's parents had come over and the pack was excited and thrilled at the thought of the alpha and Luna's children.Like the doc said me and Blake waited for Dr.David to come and get us.
"Alpha,Luna"David bowed

"Follow me please,Luna lay their"
doing the same thing last time he placed the gel on and the device and smiled.
"Well"Blake spoke
"Well Alpha,Luma it seems that you are going to be having some three trouble some boys in four mouths"
"Wait we are having three sons"I asked
"Yes you are having three baby boys"

"This is great Angle we can have our own family now"
"Yea I can't wait"
"I think we. Should work on names,because unlike other members since your my mate the alphas mate children are born more sooner"

Nodding I sighed
"I'm going to get something to eat"know that if I told him I was going on a run he wouldn't let me so I snuck out of the bathroom.

Shifting in the woods it felt nice to feel the wind in my fur and Layna seemed to like it to.
"It's nice outside today"Layna spoke
"Yea but I worried will I make a good mother"
"Of course and maybe one of the children will be white wolf like us or they would look like Blaze"

Running around for a few more hours I passed to a small river near the edge of the territory.A gust of wind swept from the north and a rouge sent was in the wind.
"I smell rouges"Layna spoke
"And their are quiet a few"
That's when a sharp pain struck my side.
"Shit its wolfsbane"

The world seemed to spin around me and the only thing I could do was to call for help.

"Blake help me their are rouges"was the only words I could mange before darkness claimed me.

Blake prov
It's been a few hours since Angelina said she would eat and I've been asking the pack even Serina were she went until a mindlink came.
"Blake help me rouges"
And my worst night mare happened.
Sebastian has the love of my life.

Linking six other members we took off into the woods.When we got their,it was oddly quiet and was definitely rouges and Angelina was here.
My heart seemed to break at the thought of angelina.

"Alpha I've orders 4 search groups out already their looking for here we will find here"
"We better"