A Real Mystery

"Careful. He's been bitten." Shaggy says as he stops Fred from inspecting the passed out security guard.

"Hmm. Maybe. Or..." Fred says.

"We've got bigger problems." Velma says as Aleixs and Daphne try to open the glass case that was sealing Lord Valdronya with no luck.

"No good." Alexis says.

"This lid is still sealed tight." Daphne says.

"Well that vampire couldn't have just walked through the glass. The vampire queen's jewels are gone." Fred says as the group hears glass break and a laugh and see the jewels are gone.

"Jinkies." Velma says in alarm as the group sees a giant bar with the jewels and immediately scatters for cover as the vampire transforms back to human form in front of Daphne.

"Such beauty and innocence... With the countenance of a queen. My queen." Lord Valdronya says.

"Daphne!" Alexis says in alarm as she shifts to wolf form and runs toward Daphne.

"Your queen?" Daphne asks as she puts her hand on her forehead.

"Get away from my sister!" Alexis shouts as she growls at Lord Valdronya before the others begin to follow in Alexis's lead as they go toward Lord Valdronya with stakes causing him to flee.

"Yeah there's no such thing as real vampires. Until now." Shaggy says.

*Timeskip*

"I am so relieved that none of you kids were hurt last night." Vincent says.

"Not physically but the mental wounds run deep." Shaggy says.

"Yeah. Run deep." Scooby-Doo says as Alexis looks at him and Shaggy.

"Those foolish actors have no idea the monster they've set loose." Vincent says.

"But they didn't seem like it was meant to be on purpose. It seemed like they were just as surprised as us." Alexis says.

"My sister's right. We can't be certain this is their doing." Daphne says.

"Or that we've got a real vampire on our hands." Velma says.

"Did you check the museum's security system?" Daphne asks.

"Yep. The cameras recorded nothing." Velma says.

"System's on the fritz but I just can't afford to fix it right now." Vincent says.

"Let's say it is a real vampire. How did he escape that sealed tomb?" Fred asks.

"A living vampire can transform into mist. All it would need is a tiny gap in the glass." Vincent says as he shows a picture in a book.

"This could all be a diversion to steal those jewels. Just saying." Daphne says.

"Oh what a night. Thanks for letting me sleep here boss." The security guard says as he comes into the room.

"No problem Daniel. I hope you're feeling better." Vincent says.

"Neck's a little sore but other than that..." Daniel says as the group sees two marks on his neck.