A Vampire Legend

"Velma. It's good to see a familiar face. And this must be the rest of the famous mystery-hunting crew." The book author says as the group goes toward him.

"Guys I'd like you to meet our host. The world's foremost expert on vampires... Vincent Van Helsing." Velma says happily.

"A pleasure. You know I'm also an author. Perhaps you've read my books? My vampire tales are fact-based. And not that lusty teen tripe that's all the rage these days." Vincent says.

"Yeah. That modern stuff is way lame. Hey did you guys know Mr. Van Helsing is the great-great-great-grandson of Abraham Van Helsing?" Velma asks as she tosses her book to the ground behind her before Shaggy picks it up and puts it under his shirt.

"That's interesting." Alexis says.

"Wow a direct descendant of the famous vampire hunter for real?" Fred asks in amazement.

"It's true. My family has been in the vampire business for a long time. That's why I became a vampirologist." Vincent says.

"A vampire-what-igist?" Shaggy asks.

"Uh vampirology is the academic study of the vampire from A to Z. Come. I'll show you." Vincent says.

*Timeskip*

"My collection of vampire artifacts go back to the very dawn of the vampire." Vincent says as he is showing the group his collection at his house.

"There's so much here." Alexis says as she is walking around with Daphne.

"This stuff is fang-tastic. Heh. Get it? I used the word fang instead of fan." Fred says as he chuckles.

"We get it." Daphne says as she rolls her eyes.

"Wow the ancient book of vampire. I thought only one copy of this existed in the world." Velma says as she is looking through a book.

"You're looking at it." Vincent says as Alexis follows Daphne over a jewel necklace and crown.

"Beautiful." Alexis says.

"Look at these vampire jewels. Gorgeous." Daphne says as Alexis nods in agreement.

"Those belonged to an actual Vampire's bride in ancient Walachia." Vincent says as he walks over.

"Looks like she scored a wealthy vampire husband." Daphne says.

"They're quite priceless. But those stones don't compare to the real jewel of my collection. A face to launch million fears. I bring you the dreaded vampire Lord Valdronya. Entombed in glass for nigh a thousand years." Vincent says as he reveals a vampire in a glass case much to everyone's amazement.

"Looks fake to me. The vampire lives!" Shaggy shouts as he and Scooby-Doo walk up to the case before screaming and running behind Alexis to hide.

"Guys come on. How many times do we have to go over this. Ghosts do not exist." Alexis says.

"Says the wo-" Shaggy then gets cut off as Alexis covers his mouth with her hand.

"Quiet about that please." Alexis says before Shaggy moves her hand.

"His eyes were glowing!" Shaggy says fearfully.