Support

request by: KStone9

warning: if you do not like the trans flug au than please move along as this story contains the trans flug au

---

~3nd person pov~

Black Hat was walking down one of the many labyrinths that makes up the manor's halls when he suddenly came to a stop in the middle of a hallway and stood there in utter silence.

~Black Hat's Pov~

'It's been a while since's I've heard from flug. The last time I saw him was a week ago well might as well check on him and the invention' Black Hat thought to himself as he turned on his heel and walked down to the lab. After a few minutes he could spot the florescent lights he wasn't a fan of how bright they were but alas were necessary for good work on the inventions. Black Hat not bothering to knock just walk in with a blank expression painted on his face. He noticed something out of the ordenary about the Scientist. Unlike normal his lab coat was off under Dr. Flug's lab coat he wore a cyan short sleeved tee shirt with a outlined bright yellow spiked circule with a airplane in it snapping into two. 'hm' Black hat thought looking a bit closer the Dr had yet to notice his presence....odd why were there two bumps on his chest area they weren't very big but they kinda resembled...tittes..?...

~Dr. Flug's Pov~

'I have to get this done it's due in a week' Flug thought to himself as he bolted in a bolt into the invention Black Hat simply asked him t make something new to sell for more of a variety so Flug using some of the extra blue prints he made from random ideas he gets late at night and notes them down went with what he likes to call the "energy stealer 1000" pretty much a ray gun that would turn heros weak by taking away their energy and giving it to the gun to which whatever or whoever one may shoot after gains the stolen energy kinda of like on how the food pyramid works. The ray gun also weakens the hero rendering them useless, thin, and tired. I stood up to get something from my other desk and spotted Black Hat and nearly scream "blah! B-Black um M-Mr. Black Hat!" "Hello Flug um...hows the invention going..?" Black hat replied staring bullets into my eyes "um it's going swell s-sir" I replied my eyes darting away from him. ". . .hm" Black hat hummed, "s-something on your mind sir?" I asked. ". . .it's nothing Flug now get back to work." Black hat said coldly turning on his heel ad leaving the lab slamming the door shut startling me.

~Black Hat's pov~

'. . .is Flug a female or male. . .?' I thought to myself as I plodded to my office. I spaced out as I entered my office unintentionally slamming the doors. I sat at my desk leaning on the desk my arms bent my hands placed in front of my mouth which leaked with green saliva I looked like the typical villain in that one instant. With a sigh I rummaged through my drawers finding some notebook paper and a pen I began to scrawl down a letter adressed to Flug.

Dear, Doctor

It appears that I have seen your little secret and I do question if you are male or female but I do award you with my support. But I do ask of you to meet me in the meeting room later to speak of this.

-B.H

I placed the pen down on my desk and folded the paper neatly and spawning a envelope I placed the letter in the envelope and signed the envelope with Dr. Flug's name indicating that it was addressed to him before teleporting the letter to the lab.

~Dr. Flug's Pov~

I turn around and watch as a envelope with my nape on it written in a dark yet somewhat neat handwriting on it. Wandering over to the letter I read it and sighed 'guess I should meet him there best to not disappoint him..' I pondered to myself.

[A/N: and yes I am leaving it on a cliff hanger but I hope you enjoy how this turned out I am writing this when it is my end of the year testing weeks as for me I still have to do what is known as the Staar test here for math and Social Studies or History depending were you are so that is also piling into the fact on me not really posting much but I hope you understand this].

word count: 767