Jelly

as 505 walked passed Black hat he suddenly felt a odd feeling so Black hat followed the bear and watched in secret as 505 was comforted by Dr. Flug as 505 had injured himself on the paw by mistake while cleaning. Black hat felt a bit jelious he beilived this odd feeling was his face grew a little red with anger seeing how close 505 could get to Flug with ease so Black hat teleported to his office as 505 left the lab. 505 breathed in the small amout of smoke from Black hat teleported and coughed for a scared before shaking his head and making his way to the kitchen to finish cleaning the dishes. Meanwhile with Flug he sat in the cold lab at his chemistry table mixing Mercury [Hg] and Zinc [Zn] very very carefully, Flug was creating a chemical based bomb meant to explode and stunt anyone within a 40 mile radius. Meanwhile back with Black hat he passed around his office before getting an idea. Black hat swiftly shape-shifted into 505 and gave out a small evil chuckle as he heard Dementia banging on the door trying to open it yelling "OH BLACKIE~~~~~~~ OPEN THE DOOR!" in a loud wanna be flirtatious voice it kinda freaked him out but Black hat quickly regained his composer and teleported out side of the lab and relieazed 'hmmm how do I make this beilivable since 505 just went into the lab 20 mintues ago...' which is when Black hat clapped his paws together once and a thorn appeared in his paw 'perfect' Black hat thought before making himself seem sad with whimpers and a sad look on his furry face. Flug heard a few whimpers and turned around seeing 505 reenter the lab he seemed upset and in pain as he stumbled towards Flug. Flug noticed the splinter and rolled over to his main desk scroundging through a drawer but seeing that the tweasers in his med kit were gone so Flug quickly turned to his computer and typed something into it before it pulled up discord and then a profile called 'Cat_n!ppers5681' and clicked video call only for Catnip to pop up on the screen "Hey Catnip I lost the teweasers in my med kit could you come down to the lab real quick and help me out here? 505 got a splinter while cleaning" Flug states and Catnip gentally sways his tail behind him the memorizing patteren of light brown fading to black then disappeared behind Catnip who gave a nod and a "on my way" before stopping the call. 505 or Black hat sat down nearby to Flug who worriedly turned to him and pat 505 on the head "it's okay 5 Catnip's on his way" before nuzzling his head agiasnt 505/Black hat's as Catnip awkwardly entered the lab his breathing a bit slower than normal [since he's a cat he like most house cats breathes decently fast] but they igcnored it as catnip walked over to them and placed his 1st aid kit on the table looking for something for a few seconds before taking out a bandaid and tweasers Catnip turned towards 505 [Black hat] his fang sticking out of his mouth for a few seconds before slipping back into his mouth then Catnip moves towards 505 [Black hat] and grabs his paw clipping onto the splinter with his tweasers and tugging it out quickly before walking back over to the med kit and grabbing the bandaid placing the tweasers back into the med kit and walked back over to 505 [Black hat] and he placed the bandage onto 505's [Black hat's] paw but Catnip twiched his ear and stared at 505 [Black hat] in the eye for a second while Flug was turned away from them for a second and Catnip mouth 'I know it's you black hat but your secret safe with me' before closing his 1st aid kit, grabbing it, and leaving. 505 [Black hat] gave a sigh of relief as Flug once more hugged him.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed I know it's been a little while but yeahhhhh and I did mess with the story a bit ot incorperate my oc into the story but I hope y'all didn't mind it oh and  catw1thkn1f3 I am still working on your request sorry but I will try and get it out as soon as I can