cold

Black hat looked at the calender on the wall and shivered 'February 2nd...damn no wonder it's still so god damn cold' Black hat thought a shiver skipping down his spine. Black hat was cold since unlike demnetia, Flug, or 505 he was cold blooded meanwhile they were warm blooded. Black hat knew damn well that if he used a blanket of some-sort Dementia might come trotting in and hug him instantly trying to give him warmth because in her words'My Mi Amor is cold' just the thought of her made Black hat enraged slightly and he'd be damned if he used 505 for warmth...Dr. Flug was his best option. So he teleported to the labitory and locked the door with his ✨magic✨ Black hat swiftly made his way up behind Flug who sat at his desk tinkering with a gun of some-sort as Black hat leaned down and slipped his hands around Flug's torso under his lab coat feeling the Doctor's warmth brought a small smile to his face and blush to Flug's face as he asked "um s-sir what are you-" only for black hat to cut him off with "just keep working Flug" as he burried his face into Flug's back slightly while Flug feelig his face grow warmer a calming yet sleepy smile formed under the bag as he contuined to work without a word. Flug let out a soft sigh as he tinkered with the gun surrpirsingly calmed and at peace from the unexpected hug.

A/N: it's short it's simple but it's cute :> hope you enjoyed it [I wrote this at 2 am I need sleep lol]