monster under my bed

~3nd person au~

Flug had been working non-stop for 5 days straight with no sleep or food and it was starting to take a toll on him as he passed out while presenting his invention to his boss, Black hat a feared villain who owns Black hat inc.

~black hat's pov~

Once Flug dropped to the floor a serge of anxiety filled my mind wondering if he was okay I didn't know what was happening as I quickly grabbed Flug and teleported to his room checking his wrist for a pulse as he laid on his bed. To my luck he had a pulse though his blood sugar was low. I sighed and mentally face palmed myself not noticing his struggles earlier I mean I should have checked on him at least! I'm a horrible boyfriend but I'll change that!

~3nd person pov~

Black hat looked at his boyfriend still worried he sighed again and quickly made his way to the kitchen to get something for Flug to eat and hopefully bring his blood sugar up. As he walked to the kitchen he noticed 505 cleaning quietly and nodded seeing that at least the bear was doing his job; unlike dementia who never does her job unless on a mission but he never knew what Catnip was up to since he just stayed in his room most the time. Black hat rolled his eyes as he enter the kitchen finding Dementia making a mess with sugary foods like cereal and cake that 505 made last week. Looking through the fridge Black hat noticed most of their food was actually meat of some kind. Black hat stared spacing out for a few mintues before Dementia tapped his shoulder "helloooo earth to Blackyyyyy" the lizard girl hollered waking Black hat from his trance "what Dementia?" Black hat said finally grabbing a cupcake from the batch that 505 made earlier "Oh nothin' you were just standing there it was odd" gasped Dementia blank-faced before dashing back to her Frankenstein of a meal. Closing the fridge Black hat just left the room with no context but Dementia didn't notice. Black hat reached Flug's room and placed the cupcake on a plate he spawned out of thin air then left it on the night stand. Noticing Flug was about to wake up or so he thought. Black hat freaked out since he was staring at Flug as he slept which was honestly gonna be a creepy sight to see. Black hat shape-shifted into a shadow slipping under flug's bed. Though Flug was still contentious he stirred in his sleep yet not waking up. Black hat sighed in relief and just decided for what ever reason to just stay there. Flug's hand was laying off the bed and Black hat just slipped his hand out from under the bed and held his hand as Black hat spaced out into the abyss once more.

A/N: this was rushed by I hope you enjoyed

word count: 492