Mitch

I wrote a Mitch story because I feel like we don't really get a lot of him.This is an all stars story. We all know Mitch is very messy which is why he has a the nickname messy Mitch but I would love a story where the bad guy changes a girl. The Oc would be a bombshell obviously and you can make her look however. For Mitch it's like love at first sight he sees her and he thinks she's absolutely stunning however the Oc thinks differently because she has seen his season. This book would be him showing her he's changed while he grafts for her. It's a be try sweet wholesome book with a lot of cute moments. Not a lot of drama but if you want you can add it's gonna be your story. It's basically Mitch's Character development as he tries to show the reader he has changed or atleast changed for her. She's obviously over time is going to believe him and I think it would be cute if she says it by picking him in the recoupling. She should say something along the lines of " I would like to choose this boy because he has tried to prove to me again and again that he's changed and at first I was a little worried however the more I've been here the more I see that he's being serious and I would like to give it a shot. This boy is very funny, so far has treated me well and also a cutie. The boy I would like to pick is Mitch" This is def the turning point and the writer should put cute couple moments making them endgame. You can put this scene wherever you want.They obviously win  love island all stars and that's the story.