"I had planned a night out"

"What? , why?"

"I want my wife!! Those three devils don't leave my wife for a minute."

She turned around crossing her arms around her chest. "Well for sure they are devil, I won't argue for them, I am shocked how their dadaa is complaining about them."

He leaned in and pecked her lips and said "please challo na yaar"
(Please come with me na)

"When ? And where?"

"Around fourwe will leave, and about where leave of on me but we will come back next day" she was going to deny but he spoke before that "I talked to vedant, he will take care of kids".

"But how will they take care of three of them all alone"

"You don't worry about that they will take care of them, vedant is a mature person and also he loves them"

She gave her a look with side eye "I am not worrying about kids I am worrying about vedant, the three troublemakers will surely show him all the stars"

They both laughed. They did packing aaditya told her to pack some warm clothes. They reached the airport and now she knew they are going Nanital. After the flight of one hour and some twenty minutes they reached their destination and checked in hotel. They both were in hotel room. She went to balcony "wow"

He hugged her from behind, keeping his chin on her shoulder and wrapped his hands around her waist. She placed her hands over his hands.

"Why a sudden trip"

"I wanted to take you some where all alone, so i thought nanital would be the best as it Little near and also we can go home at time"

"It's okay, we will come again with kids next time"
He kissed her on her shoulder. They fresen up and changed into other outfit. Shraddha was wearing a black turtle neck with long brown coloured long coat, black skinny jeans for lower.  Aaditya wore blue jeans with grey sweater. They roamed and did some shopping. It was very beautiful and chilly environment. Hands in hands and walking on the streets. At last they had dinner at a restaurant.  they were walking back to the hotel.

"Ice cream" she said while looking at an ice cream parlour.

"No princess, you will catch a cold"

"Just one, only one" she said while looking at him with her puppy eyes.

"Ok you go and get one for you, I will asked vedant is everything ok and don't bring anything for me"

She nodded and went inside. Aaditya called him and asked is everything okay to which vedant replied everything is fine and he should enjoy there.

She came out with a straberry ice cream cup.

"Is everything ok?" She asked while taking a bite of her ice cream.

"Yes he said they slept"

"Good then"

They started walking together. He was looking at her they were at a very narrow and also isolated street.

"I also want ice cream"

She looked at him with accusing eyes "you said you will...." Before she could complete her sentence. He pinned her  to the nearby wall, his one hand was securely behind her head and other one was on her waist. Her hands were up in the air because of his sudden move. In one hand she had her spoon and in other she had ice cream cup. He crashed his lips on her.his eyes were closed but her eyes were wide open she roamed her eyes to check if anyone is present there. Slowly she closed her eyes giving in the kiss. He bit her lower lip, she hissed in pain and pleasure. Her ice cream fell from her hand.

"M ....m....my...ic....ice ....cr....ream" she mubbled in between the kiss.
He parted away from her and she eyed him in accusation but it didn't affected him at all.

"Besharam ho gaye ho tum bohot"
( You have become so shameless)

"Kessi baat kar rahi hein aap meri jaan hum to bas deewane h aapke!"
( What are you saying I am just your lover)

They reached the hotel and changedtheir clothes. Shraddha was  still in bathroom. While aaditya desperately waiting for her sitting on the bed. She came out of the bathroom and walked towards  him. He pulled her in his lap.

"What happened, princess" he asked as she looked upset. His hand moved to her cheek caressing it with love.

"I got my periods" she said while looking down.

All his excitement was gone now, " nooooo".

"I am sorry"

He cupped her chin and said "why are you sorry it's ok, you rest, I will bring you hot bag and  other things, let me take a shower first'"

He made her sit on the bed and got up to go but she started  laughing holding her stomach. She couldn't control her laughter that she fell on her back on bed.

He turned around, he understood why she was laughing "you pranked me?" He sighed

"Yes that was for wasting my ice cream"

"You are getting naughtier!" He said while hovering over her keeping no space between their bodies

"Then teach me a lesson" she said while wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in a kiss. The kiss I was long and hot. They were sucking each other's lips like their life dependent on them. Soon there clothes were on the floor. He pinned her hands above her hand trailing kisses from her base of the neck to her navel. She closed her eyes feeling his lips all over her body. Soon his lips were on her neck, she arched her neck back to give him space.

"I love you" he said before putting his fingers in her. Her body jerked with his fingers inside her
The room was filled with their moans and grunts.

:
:
:

How was the chapter?

Ok so i tried ... tried  I will not say smut cause it's not but i tried to write a bit .....what to say. Intimate scenes. Hope you guy's like it.

Next would be last chapter which will be focused on Karan and shravani's and their kids.

guess what is the gender of their second baby.