Who's That Pokemon!?

Enjoy the story.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It was the next day that our group of hero's are heading to New Bark Town. It was foggy in the forest and they were a bit lost.

"Maybe we should wait until the fog clears up." Said Yume looking around worried.

"Yeah. We can't see anything." Said Misty looking around.

"The fog just came out of no where." Said Brock looking at his map and then at the forest.

"Yeah. Let's rest and wait for the fog to clear out." Said Ash as he sat down. He gave Pikachu a extra peace of Pokemon food.

"Jigglypuff." Said Jigglypuff happily jumping into Yume's arms.

"Okay." Said Yume as she sat on the other side of the log as he was on.

"Yeah a break sounds good." Said Misty as she sat on a rock.

"That is a good idea at the moment." Said Brick as he sat on a rock near Misty.

Suddenly Pikachu and Jigglypuff sence another Pokemon's power. They ran off to where they feel the Pokemon and Yume could feel this as well and followed after them.

When they got there they saw a shadow of a Pokemon. They were shocked and they didn't know what this Pokemon was. The fog cleared up and they saw the shape better.

"What Pokemon is that?" Said Yume.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling that it's a rare Pokemon." Said Ash.

"I can see that." Said Brock.

"It is beautiful enough to be rare." Said Misty.

The Pokemon looked at them for a second before it disappeared. They were shocked for a few moments before they saw that the fog was gone and they rushed to New Bark Town.

"We should tell Prof. Oak about that Pokemon maybe he will know?" Said Brock.

"Yeah. When we get to the Pokemon Center we can ask." Said Yume.

They got to the town and headed to the Pokemon Center. When they got there and saw that there was only Chansey. They saw a note and that Nurse Joy would be back later and that she was with Prof. Elm.

They agreed that they would check it out. They headed over and saw the lap and they learned about the Johto Starter Pokemon. They got to play a little with Cyndaquil.

They learned a little about the three starters. They also learned that Totodile was stolen. They hoped that the it was found soon.

They found that it was took by Team Rocket and they were able to get it back. Yume and Ash got updated Poke'dexs. They also got to the Pokemon Center and Ash got registered to compet in the Johto League. They stayed the night to rest get cleaned up with being in the forest for so long.

Yume and Misty were on one of the bunk beds while Ash and Brock were on the other. They also talked to Prof. Oak about the mysterious Pokemon they saw. They learned that the Pokemon was Suicune one of the three Legendary Pokemon of Johto. They also learned that Suicune was also called The North Wind.

They were amazed that they saw this rare Pokemon and Ash called his mother and told her that he got to the first town okay and he talked for a moment before he hanged up.

They were now going to bed since they had to leave early in the morning.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Thank you for waiting and sorry for the short chapter. Thank you for reading and I'll try to update again soon.