the guy

One Friday day I was on my phone watching mewing compilations and I hear

"HAI"

And a kid waving at me.

Now this is not ideal because I accidentally broke my mogging streak and all but I waved back then go back to watching skibidi toilet even though I'm a middle aged man in my 40's.

Before that absolute bathoon of an animal came along I heard more STINKY MIDDLE SCHOOLERS COME OUT.

Most of them were looksmaxxing including me but I wasn't gonna let them ruin my edging streak. ☝️🤓

I watched them run a lap and there was a few gyatts I saw.

After the lap they sit down then a few minutes later then stand up like the little rats they are and start walking around the football field.

Some of them are so SHORT that they should belong in elementary school!

That brings me back to the rat that I waved back at.

She's with a group of friends I'm guessing and they definitely don't mew like me

I'm the MEWING OHIO KING!!!! 👑👑👑👑

Anyways I go back to skibidi toilet content when suddenly the rats come again so I decided to jump from 50 feet away and jump scare them.!!!

They jump like their in the loony toons and run away.

Lucky for me Freddy mew bear comes up from behind them and starts shaking his thud.

It's a very pleasing sight to see 🙈🙉

Whore-om-bay comes out of nowhere and THROWS FREDDY.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR LOOKS MAXXING TO MUCH, IM THE SIGMA ALPHA WOLF! NOT YOU!"

Suddenly the teacher comes over in a GOLF CART!!!

HE HITS FREDDY WITH THE CAR AND WHORE-OM-BAY THEN A WILD JAIYDEN CUMS AND JUMPS ON THE CART AND SNATCHES THE TEACHERS WEAVE.!

HOW DARE THAT SIGMA TAKE HIS WEAVE AWAY 😡🤬

The end.

(God I feel immature for writing this)