17✦ 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Start from the beginning

And when this news gets to Jimin's ears—yes he was digging his dagger in Taehyung's chest but the only difference was that it wasn't the real Taehyung but the ugliest mannequin Jimin could find online whom he named Taehyung and later who was being the victim of his venomous hatred for his rival and God knows how much cruelty that poor mannequin went through just because it looks like Taehyung which was the biggest lie as his height was shorter than Jimin yet it managed to cool down Jimin's burning rage and bloodshot anger.

Nevertheless, Jimin wasn't the type of person who would mourn about his mistakes and shed tears of remorse instead he comes back stronger than the 90s trend, with his magic and witchcraft ready to cast Taehyung under his spell, the man he oath to sacrifice not just on a full moon but on every phase of it and to do that he takes out the most magnificent outfit that would make the so-called Lord Taehyung kneel on his knees and beg Park Jimin who was ready to make every head turns in his direction with his manicured nails, glossy lips and body of a deity.

- ✧ ♟️ ✧ -

The grand ballroom of the Kim Palace is a sight to behold, a vast space adorned with opulent decorations that exude luxury and sophistication just like the man who had thrown this party of his success. The walls are draped in rich black velvet, accented with shimmering silver trimmings. Crystal chandeliers hang from the ceiling, casting a warm, golden glow over the hall.

The center of the ballroom is dominated by a grand marble dance floor, where couples twirl and glide to the music of a live orchestra. The tables are adorned with black silk tablecloths, silver candelabras, and delicate crystal stemware, the air is filled with the scent of exotic flowers and the low hum of conversation, this is a night to remember, a night of glamour and extravagance that will be talked about for years to come.

Every guest who enters the ballroom is dressed in elegant black attire, their faces are hidden behind intricately designed masks that add an air of mystery and intrigue to the evening but in reality, it was instructed by the host of the party who gets irritated and annoyed by people and won't be able to tolerate them the whole night so it'll be easier if they don't show their faces.

The atmosphere was filled with enigma and thriller as the elite class mingled and socialized, their movements graceful and refined their hearts and eyes filled with excitement and anticipation to see the glory of Lord Taehyung that later filled with envy when they get to witness his grandeur and majestic dark paradise.

The man who has thrown this grand ball party is a vision of sophistication himself, dressed in a tailored black suit with his usual black long coat in the exact same design, nothing was new yet he makes it distinct every time, hair pushed back and a sleek black mask that conceals his identity, covering the upper half of his face revealing his dagger-like lips that many people were dying to be smothered by as every eye followed him holding their breath, he moves through the crowd with ease and confidence like a shadow of death cascaded on everyone.

And on his side is always Jungkook following his shadow greeting the guests in his place as his boss wasn't the very polite man who would show his guest a charming smile and twinkling eyes so he had to do it instead while still maintaining his stoic composure and how did he do that? is the secret recipe only Jungkook knows. Soon his boss got tired of walking around seeing the annoying people who tried to impress him and initiating useless conversations so he instructed Jungkook to accompany his boyfriend instead of following him around, Jungkook refused at first but one glimpse of Felix was enough to break his ice as he quickly runs to him like a happy rabbit.

Taehyung began to look for something fun in this bone-rotting boring party, something that piqued his interest, something that would paint this monochrome canvas with the colors of heaven, his diesel eyes started searching for someone, the spark that would set his burning desire on fire, looking in every face just to get a glimpse of one of its kind