V | (Name) Laelynn and The Sweet Revenge

(I was supposed to publish this chapter and chapter 6 two days ago, but uh, I got sick after I played in the rain-
Anyways, it is almost 2 am, and sorry for the late update lmao :'>)

____________

"Good morning, Mash!"
You greeted him once in front of his and Finn dorm the next morning, spotting only Mash who opened the door, as he greeted you back with a simple "Mornin'."

"Where's Finn?"
You ask once he stepped out of his dorm with his bag, closing the door behind him.

"He went to class first."
Mash said stoically, making you shrug as the two of you walk side by side down the hallway.

"Have you gave Finn the foods yet?"
You ask him curiously, making him shakes his head as he stared forward.

"No, I haven't. I'll give him later in class."
He said monotonely, making you smile and nodded in response.

"(Name)!"
Just when the two of you were about to arrived at your class, Lemon suddenly called out for you, making you and Mash turned to face her.

"What happened, Lemon?"
You ask her curiously, seeing her running towards the both of you.

"Nothing happened!- But, um, I was thinking if you could be my cooking partner?"
Lemon asks, twiddling with her fingers.

"Cooking partner? We're in different classes, Lemon."
You said with a sheepish smile, as she nodded.

"I know. But the teacher said it's okay to be partner with students from different classes, you will get extra credit for the subjects you've missed."
Lemon explains, making you thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"I guess that'll be okay, let's go!"
Lemon smiled hearing your respond. You wave at Mash as he wave back at you, before he makes his way to the classroom as you walk besides Lemon towards the Adler's dorm kitchen.

"Why did you choose me as your cooking partner? Not that I mind it that is."
You ask her curiously, arriving at the kitchen with her as you wear a pink apron around your waist.

"Most of the students in my class already have a partner, and since your cooking skill is amazing, I thought you'll be a good cooking partner."
Lemon said, making you smile and blush in embarrassment from the compliment.

"Thank you... But, I'm sure your cooking is awesome too!"
You said with a smile, as it was her turn to be red from embarrassment.

"...I can't cook."
She admitted, making you blink two times in surprise, before giggling as you grab her shoulders gently.

"That's okay, don't be embarrassed! You're good at other things, like sewing dolls and plushies!"
You encourages her, knowing her love with sewing and crocheting as she smile.

"I'll help you with this, you're gonna get a great grade."
You said as you grin confidently at her, making her nodded gratefully and mirrored your smile.

____

"Now you just have to flipped the bread until both sides is golden brown."
You placed the grilled cheese sandwich on the pan, flipping it once to demonstrate it to Lemon, as she nodded.

Each group was assigned to make a food based on the roll they get for the food, and since Lemon got bread, you thought it'll be a good idea to make some grilled cheese for starter since it's easy to make.

She took the spatula from you, trying to flip the sandwich that was still cooking on the pan, but was failing from all of her attempts.

"(Name), this is so hard."
She said with a small pout, placing the spatula down on the counter, making you chuckle.