IV | (Name) Laelynn and The Unexpected Encounter

"We will now sort the new students into their perspective dorms. Touch the unicorn's horn and through your magic... It will read your thoughts to select a dorm that suits you."
Announce the professor, standing in front of you and the other new students as she gesture to the skeleton unicorn on her left. 

After the announcement of the accepted examinees a few days ago, the new students were gathered today at the school to determined what dorm they will be going to.

"First up... Egalt Vansom."

"Here."
The professor called out the first student, as he steps forward towards the skeleton unicorn. The unicorn lower it's head to allow the student to touch its horn, as the unicorn hum to itself once the student touch its horn.

"Yes, yes... I sense willingness in you and wisdom to match. You are most suited for..."
The unicorn nods as it bones rattled, lifting its head before looking at the student.

"Orca dorm."
The unicorn announce, making the boy cheer hearing it.

As the professor continuing on calling the students one by one, you were standing besides Mash on the crowd, as you began listing off the main traits of each dorm in your head.

Adler, emphasizes the traits of courage and conviction. The students suitable for this one is likely to be brave and follow their beliefs.
Orca, values wisdom and willingness. Likely the students that are smart and always in for any challenge.
And Lang... focusing on the ability and ambition, the strong and ambitious to reach their goals with their skills goes here. Brother said Lang's is the most likely to be violent, so let's just hope I'm not placed there...

"While cream puffs have a softly toasted outer shell, on the inside they're filled with cream. Some, like the choux au craquelin, have a hard-baked shell and a gooey center. In that way, cream puffs represent someone who is strong, yet remains kind on the inside. Therefore..."
You lift your head in confusion when you heard the unicorn rambles on about cream puffs, before noticing that it was actually Mash's turn to get sorted into his dorm.

"Pastry lovers go to Adler!"
You sniffled a laugh at how desperate the unicorn seems to be, as Mash just simply replied with a "'kay." and turn to walk away and stand back besides you, as the unicorn were grumbling to itself.

"Next up, (Name) Laelynn."
Your name were called just before you can say anything to Mash. You walk towards the unicorn, holding the handle-like on its horn gently, as it began humming to itself, seeming relief after whatever had happened with Mash.

"Mhm, yes... I sense great kindness and the determination to help those around you...and also-"
The unicorn stops itself from continuing, feeling it shivers from some reason, as you tilted your head in confusion.

"...You have the courage and determination to reach your g-goal and have a really strong b-belief... To Adler's you go!"
You smile questioningly at the unicorn, before nodding your head and going back to stand besides Mash.

"Guess all Laelynn's are like that, they never change..."
You heard the unicorn mumbled to itself as you walk away, making you to smile smugly inside of your head before the professor called out the next student.

"Look at that! We're in the same dorm!"
You said happily once you're back besides Mash, as he nodded at your words. You lift your hand to him for a high five, as he look at it for a moment, before slapping his palm to yours in a high five.

"Ah-"
You wince slightly when he did it a little too strongly, lowering you hand to clench and unclench your fist to relief the pain, as he still have his hand up in the air after the high five while looking at you.