Special chapter 3 : Ivy's birthday

Hello guys! This book has officially ended with this last chapter! I hope you enjoyed our lovebirds' story!

Without further due please enjoy!!

Thank you for your patience with me. To all my followers who followed this story up to the end. Here's your special chapter!

"I told you not to mess around with the balloons Nick!! " Itt's annoyed voice could be heard from the house's garden. " Aye my friend they won't fly away i am keeping them in place " Nick really loved messing around while Itt was organising for his baby princess birthday party.

" just keep them in place don't play with them. They have Ivy's favourite characters on them "
" where is my little princess ? "
" She's still asleep. Its still early for her to wake up "

" Aow its 9 am! I will go wake her up " Nick threw the remaining stuff on the ground and rushed upstairs " Wait!! Don't wake her up she'll be grumpy Nick! " Itt sighed in defeat and ran after his friend to Ivy's room.

" Ivyyyy!! My pretty princess!! " Nick switched the room's lights and ran to her crib, waking a grumpy Ivy up. " Daah! " she exclaimed unhappily. Nick picked her up holding her to his face " man you look like Day when you're grumpy "

" mama maaamaa " Ivy's hands started grabbing the air when she saw Itt, Itt smiled and took her from Nick. " Hello princess did you sleep well? " Ivy  nuzzled her cheek into his " Ah papa ? "
" Papa is coming soon Ivy "
" No asking about uncle " Nick grumbled making Itt snicker " she doesn't like you "

Ivy spent the whole time babbling and playing around with her toys. Her mama was in the kitchen cooking some meals,  until the door was unlocked, Ivy's attention went to the door. She tilted her head and started crawling to the door to her curiosity,

Day showed up from behind the door " Aa! Papa! " Ivy squealed happily. " oh what are you doing princess ? " He kneeled down to her level " did you wait for your papa to come home ? " he picked her up holding her close making her clap her hands.

" Day you're back " Itt walked out, holding Ivy's cake which was specially designed for her. Her cake was covered in beautiful pink roses and a princess figure ontop.

Day smiled and walked over to Itt, planting a soft kiss on Itt's forehead " I am back, work was abit tough how was your day ? "

" I was busy preparing this little princess's birthday cake. Nick and others are downstairs "  Day nodded smiling slightly " you look tired Day. Are you sure you can celebrate Ivy's birthday ? "

Ivy looked up at her papa confused as Itt placed his soft hands on his husband's cheeks " Pa! " Day chuckled, kissing Itt's hand palm  before placing a small peck on Ivy's forehead and sniffing her cheek

" I cannot say no to this little baby when she calls me papa so cutely " Ivy giggled clapping her hands excitedly, Itt smiled and the family walked downstairs.

" Ivyyy!! Happy birthday!!!! " Nick's loud voice  apparently was  heard throughout  the whole neighbour, Ivy grumbled at his face hiding her tiny figure into her papa's chest

" She doesn't like you Nick " Day snickered at the comment Itt made  holding her close. Itt placed the cake on the table, lightening the candles up. " haaah ouu!! " Ivy exclaimed happily.

" happy birthday my sweet girl " Itt kissed her forehead and helped her blew the candles out. Day had taken the opportunity to start a scarp book while he was taking pictures of his little princess.

Later that night, Ivy was huddled into her blanket, surrounded by her new toys and snow globe playing a soft melody. Itt rocked her crib gently watching her sleep, Day came up from behind, wrapping his arms securely around his wife's waist " Is she asleep ? "
" Yea she is " Itt turned his attention to Day, still rocking the crib.
" hmm motherhood suited you well my darling "
" Really ? I always thought I would never end being a mother. Especially in the past I was hasty, always annoying.. mmph" he was silenced with Day's lips on his own. After sometime they pulled off catching their breath.
" I love you, even if you're full of flaws. I will always accept you no matter what " Day's words pireced through Itt's ears. A small smile made its way on Itt's face, his vision was clouded with tears. " I love you too Day, i will always love you "

Well there you have it!
See you again in " I fell in love with a Swan! "

Have some cookies while you wait my lovely followers!! 💘❤