Special Chapter 2 : Christmas Eve

Hi guys! Enjoy a new chapter!!
This is the before the last chapter and we're gonna say goodbye to this sweet, teeth-rotting book!

Without further due! Enjoy!!

Christmas is almost near in the city, the music, the lights and everything seemed lively.

" I didn't know there was a bazaar this year " Itt and Day were walking around, getting some Christmas shopping done with their little bundle of joy in her stroller playing with her stuffed toy.

" I didn't know either, you want to check it ? " Itt nods at Day's words. Day smiled and led his small family to check it out.

" Ma! " Ivy's excited squeal made Itt turn around to look at his daughter " What is it Ivy ? Did you see something you like ? " Ivy's little hands started grabbing the air, Day's attention immediately fell onto the snow globe twinkling in small lights, centered with a snowman, the snowman was twirling around to some Christmas song.

" Does my princess like the snow globe ? " Day picked it up giving it to her, Ivy started babbling happily holding the globe close with her tiny hands with all her might. Itt smiled at the scene infront him.

Day is the best husband and dad he could ask for.

" Ahbaaba! " Ivy's happy babbles filled the air, as she was playing with her new globe.

Itt giggled, making day look at his questionably " She's so cute Day "
Day's soft expressions changed immediately to a smirk " She's cute like her mommy don't you agree ? " Itt's faced turned red, he wasn't used to Day calling him mommy, let alone he wasn't even cute! He's a man!!

" Its not funny and I am not cute " Itt pouted at him, Day's low deep chuckle made Itt made blush harder, " there you go you made my point clear "
" You're a teasy husband Day "
" Oh am I? Or is it just that my wife is so cute i can't take his cuteness "
" Ayeee shut up " Day laughed.

A week passed and it was Christmas already. Snow was falling and every house light was on. Families gathering on their tables to enjoy dinner and some delicious cake. Thanking God for his gifts and blessings, making wishes come true.

Day stared at his wife as he was feeding Ivy her favourite peach puree. This is his best present. To be with Itt and Ivy, he never asked for anything better than this. Itt noticed Day was in trance, he leaned in and pecked Day's lips softly. Day's train of thoughts snapped, he looked up seeing Itt leaning into his face giggling " where did your mind swim off to? "

Day's face softened, giving Itt one of his rarest smiles that is only reserved for him and Ivy. " I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you in my life Itt. You gave me the best miracle even though I don't deserve you but I can't live without you. " Itt smiled and cupped his cheeks softly " I love you Day "

" and I love you too so much Itt "
" Da! " Ivy loudly joined in making Itt and Day burst out laughing

Day picked her up smothering her face with kisses making her giggle and wriggle in her dad's arms.

" Thank you for coming into our lives Ivy " Day kissed her forehead, turning his attention to Itt, he planted a kiss on his lips.

They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's warmth that spread across their bodies.
" Merry Christmas Itt "
" Merry Christmas darling "

End of special chapter 2!

I tried to write a longer chapter this time 😂❤