Chapter 4

Enjoy guys 😉

Few weeks passed with Itt's strange cravings. They were at Itt's parents house when Itt started craving carrot cakes out of nowhere, pickles with whip cream and strawberries covered with peanut butter.

It was almost the seventh month. His belly was outgrown as a size of a basketball. He was sitting in the living room eating some ice cream while watching the television. Day was sitting on the dining table getting some paperwork done.

Day heard little giggles, he lifted his head up confused only to see Itt over his head.

" Hmm what is my cute wife doing ? "
" Nothing ~ " Itt sing-sung, Day pulled him on his lap making Itt squeal loudly
" I am heavy!! "
" Nah you're not. Stay like this you're warm Itt " Day yawned, leaning his head on Itt's shoulder.

" Is my husband sleepy ? "

" Hmm not really I just want you " Day's hand slipped under Itt's t-shirt, rubbing his perfectly grown breasts.

" D-day " Itt gasped when Day's fingers started playing with his sensitive nipples twisting them
" a-ah! "

" Heh look at this, they squirted milk on my fingers " Day took his hand out, his fingers were covered with milk, he brought his fingers up licking them off.

" Day this milk is mmm for the baby " Itt squirmed in his hold making Day smirk " Well I guess you'll be feeding us both then"

He ripped Itt's shirt off, moving him to face Day. He sucked hungrily on Itt's nipples.

" D-day Mmm! O-oh " Itt's body tensed up arching towards Day's mouth.

" what a naughty mommy you are that's not my name "

" h-huh ? " Itt's eyes opened not realising he has  closed them.

" Call me Daddy " Day's hand travelled down,  wrapping his arms around Itt's petite waist, Day leaned over and whispered in Itt's ear " Say it. " his tongue was over Itt's neck, he bit on his neck breaking the skin.

" Ahh! " Itt gripped onto his shoulders tightly " D-daa-aay "

" that's still not my name " Day threw everything off his desk, laying Itt down on it.

" if you cum I will punish you " Day lifted Itt's legs up.

" a-ah! " Itt exclaimed, Day shifted down and started licking Itt's entrance
" h-aah mmm! " Itt squirmed, gripping onto the desk, his body was shaking like a leaf.

" such a feminine beautiful body " Day continued sucking, eating Itt out.
His entrance grew wet, he felt his insides were going to explode.

" D-daddy.. " Itt was a moaning mess, Day's smirk widened " That's a good boy "
" W-wait ah ahh! " Day's tongue went deeper inside, licking and sucking Itt. His tongue was wet, it made Itt shiver in delight and pleasure.

" Daddy.. daddy.. daddyyy " Itt kept chanting the word, completely out of his mind. He couldn't think of anything else except for Day's wet hot tongue inside him.

" you're so cute Itt "

They were cut off by the door being knocked, Day scowled at the door.

" P'Day P'Itt " came Night's voice from behind the door, Day felt sorry for scowling at his younger brother.

" Just a second Night. " Day got off, Itt blushed getting dressed up very quickly. Day opened the door after checking that Itt was dressed.

" What happened Night? "
" Uhhh Ball is downstairs, he wanted to see you "
" Huh. Why did he come ? "