Chapter 3

Hello everyone!! I am so sorry for leaving my stories off for two weeks but i was on a vacation with family and I couldn't write a new chapter but here I am back and in full gear! 💙
Enjoy a new part :) a new one is coming soon cause you're all very lovely family to me 💙❤

"H-aah Day " Itt was pinned to the bathroom wall, Day hovered over him. Lifting his leg up hooking it up on his waist.

" Itt " Day whispered in his ear, his hot breath was near Itt's neck making him shiver in pleasure " Phi.. " Day's lips curled up into a smirk.

The heat is getting into his head heh

Itt wrapped his arms around Day's neck, closing his eyes breathing heavily like he was in heat " Day ~ " His moans were breathless. " Open your eyes " the demand came.

Itt opened his eyes, looking up at Day. His eyes were swimming with lust and possessiveness. Itt shivered wrapping his arms tighter around Day's neck.
Day leaned down, licking Itt's neck biting into the skin.

" Mmm " Itt gripped onto his shoulders, Day's lips travelled down to his chest, nipples and stomach sucking on every part, teasing the skin, making Itt sensitive.

" Ever since you became pregnant you're highly sensitive. Cute "

" S-stop teasing me Day " Itt mumbled under his breath making Day smirk slightly.

" Ah! " Day's fingers made their way inside Itt's entrance, he teased his hole stretching him out " Ahh! Mmm D-day Phi ahh!! "

" These are only my fingers and you're already moaning like a slut ? " Day added in a third finger, Itt arched up " S-so good P'Day ah m-more please more " Day twitched his eyebrow lifting it up

" Exactly what more do you want Itt? " He breathed near Itt's ear sending Itt weak into his knees, Day noticed and lifted him up to his chest.

" G-get i-it in please y-your cock I need it please P'Day! " Day smirked pushing Itt's legs wide open leaning him to the wall " You're in for a treat teerak ~ "

Day teased Itt's channel with his cock, making him pant heavily.

The heat was unbearable.

Day effortlessly pushed his cock inside since Itt was already dripping wet it was easy for Day to enter him.

" o-oh! Yes!!! Ahhh!! " Itt threw his head back, Day grabbed his hair, setting a brutal pace. In Out In Out.

So fast!  I feel I will be teared apart!

" hmm what is it Itt ? Do you want me to stop ? "

" N-no no please don't stop " Day smirked wider, pulling out of Itt and turning him around.
" D-day ? "
Day slammed him to the wall entering him again thrusting his cock inside Itt's love channel.

" haa! Ah! Ah!! Ahhh!! " Itt's hands gave up on holding onto the rails. They fell down to his sides.

" Heh so obedient and cute "

Day's thrusts became harder and faster, Itt was recieving every thrust, his hips were moving and his ass didn't stop jiggling.

" D-day Dayy!! Ahhh! " Itt felt his ass being teared apart,

Day is so big, he always exercises to his maximum. He looks like a superhero from a movie , always buff and tough like no other,  compared to him Itt was much smaller, lean and had a feminine figure. Itt loved how big and strong Day is

" Such a good boy Itt, you're opening up very nicely. " Day's thrusts grew faster and harder, like a drill drilling the hell out of Itt's ass.

" No matter how many times I fuck you. You're. Still. Tight! " with each pause from Day, he'd pound harder into Itt. Itt no longer could control his body, he was a panting mess, moaning and couldn't mutter a useful sentence out of his mouth.