"the fuck? are you deaf? i asked you what's your name." he spoke, which literal spit hitting auroras skin. while his friends laughed.

ashtray was about too speak up, but another voice beat him too it.

she shook her beard while wiping her face "i heard your goofy ass loud and clear."

the boys face dropped "oh so you think your a smart ass now?" he asked while taking a slight step forward.

ashtray jumped down from the side and stepped in-between the distance of aurora and the boy.

he towered over the boy slightly. a raging look in his eyes, as he glared down at him. the boy lowered his head, cowering down.

"don't fucking speak too her like that." he spoke.

he grabbed the bags and turned back to the short boy, he shoved the bags into his chest "pay up and get the fuck out."

the boys quickly handed ashtray the money before rushing out.

ashtray let out a sigh as he stored the money back into the till and jumped back on the counter.

aurora was slightly taken back from what just happened.

she has seen ashtray be a bitch sometimes, but
this just felt different.

she looked down at her lap trying too think of what too say before looking up at him.

he was looking straight forward and was watching the small tv above the fridges.

"thanks ash." she spoke.

he frowned as he turned towards her, he was met with her big brown doe eyes staring at him.

she made his heartbeat increase massively.

but he fucking hated it. he hated the way she made him feel, it was so confusing. and he couldn't really explain the feeling he gets when she is around.

but he knew it was a good feeling.

his eyes lightly softened but quickly shrugged it off. he rolled his eyes "anytime."

aurora frowned. why couldn't he just be serious for two seconds? anytime she tried too have a moment with him, he'd just roll his eyes.

she started too get mixed feelings about this whole situation.

"yo ash!" rues voice entered the shop.

ashtray noticed the way auroras body stiffened up abit.

"what." he spoke.

but the suddenly came too a stop once she spotted aurora. they still haven't sorted out their shit.

"oh- um." she spoke while awkwardly turning.

ashtray furrowed his eyes at their interaction, why are they being so weird?

"aurora." she nodded her head at her.

aurora rolled her eyes at her, the fact she wasn't even using her nickname anymore just made it weird aswell.

"you buyin or not?" ash spoke, breaking the silence.