*CHARACTER INTRODUCTIONS*

A/n:-  it's not a chapter but just a introduction of the main male and female lead so that you all can get to know more about them before you start the book. Also there will be some other side characters also which if necessary have a brief introduction about them.
Also, thank you for giving the book a try....i am pretty sure you'll love it. <3

Esha:-

Esha is a striking young woman with a graceful demeanor and a confident aura. She has long, dark brown almost black,flowing hair that cascades down her back in waves, framing her delicate features. Her dark brown eyes are deep and expressive, often reflecting her inner strength and determination.

She has a slender, athletic build, a testament to her active lifestyle and love for adventure. She has a warm smile that lights up her face, and a gentle voice that belies her strong will.

In her everyday attire, Esha prefers comfortable yet stylish clothing that allows her to move freely. She often opts for jeans and a casual top, paired with sneakers or flats for practicality. However, she also knows how to dress up for special occasions, effortlessly exuding elegance and charm.

Overall, Esha's appearance reflects her practical nature and adventurous spirit, making her a captivating presence wherever she goes.

At Creative Minds, Esha thrives in her role as a graphic designer, where she combines her artistic talents with her keen eye for detail. With a focus on creating visually stunning designs that captivate and inspire, she plays a crucial role in bringing the studio's creative vision to life. Her innovative approach and creative flair make her an invaluable member of the team. Her passion for her work shines through in every project she undertakes, as she seeks to create designs that not only meet the client's needs but exceed  their expectations. 

Aryan:-

Aryan possesses a commanding presence with rugged charm and an air of mystery. He has a strong, chiseled jawline and piercing hazel eyes that seem to hold a depth of emotion beneath their gaze. His natural brown hair is tousled and slightly unkempt, adding to his enigmatic allure.

Standing tall with a confident posture, Aryan has a muscular build that speaks of his dedication to physical fitness. His features are angular and defined, giving him a ruggedly handsome appearance that turns heads wherever he goes.

In his everyday attire, Aryan prefers a casual yet stylish look that reflects his laid-back personality. He often wears jeans or chinos paired with a simple t-shirt or button-down shirt, accessorized with a leather jacket or a well-worn scarf for added flair.

Despite his casual style, Aryan knows how to dress to impress when the occasion calls for it. He effortlessly exudes charm and confidence in more formal attire, whether it be a tailored suit for a business meeting or a crisp shirt and trousers for a night out on the town.

Overall, Aryan's appearance is a perfect blend of rugged masculinity and effortless charm, making him an irresistible presence in any setting.

 At Creative Minds, Aryan works as a talented architect and a tech consultant, bringing his innovative designs and creative vision to life. With a passion for pushing the boundaries of traditional architecture, he thrives in the dynamic and collaborative environment of the studio. Aryan's keen eye for detail and his ability to think outside the box make him an invaluable asset to the team, as he strives to create spaces that inspire and captivate.

A/n:- it's me again, haha, nothing much just wanted to remind you to vote and comment.
Thanku pokies<3