6

In the dimly lit basement, the air hung heavy with the scent of fear and desperation, a suffocating shroud that enveloped all who dared to enter.

"You've crossed a line you can't come back from. Do you have any idea how much V despises drug smuggling?"

"And to think, you've sunk so low as to addict students, poisoning their futures with your illicit supply to the university. Well, now it's time to face the consequences," growled one of the men, landing a punishing blow on the already battered man.

"Ease up, Jini. Boss will be here in ten minutes," interjected another, hanging up the call.

Jin halted his assault, rising to his feet with a grim determination etched upon his features.

"Jooni, where's Jimin? Has he returned?" he inquired, his eyes darting around the dimly lit room.

"I'm here," chimed in Jimin, his presence suffused with an aura of lethal intent (intention to cause fatal consequences).

"Well, how did the mission go, Jimin?" Jin pressed, his gaze flickering towards the bound figure in the chair.

"Successful, Hyung. Now it's this bastard's turn to face justice," Jimin declared, his stare piercing through the man's soul.

"Boss didn't order us to kill him. There must be a reason," reasoned Namjoon.

"Hmm... And when Boss arrives, he'll deliver his own brand of punishment," Jimin smirked, a chilling echo of the Mafia King's impending wrath reflected in his gaze as Jin mirrored his sentiment with a sly grin.

The atmosphere grew thicker still as the sound of authoritative footsteps heralded the arrival of the Mafia King, known as V. Clad in a mask and long coat, his eyes burned with an intensity. With a single glance, he commanded fear from the guards who bowed before him, their obedience a testament to his authority. His piercing tiger eyes spoke volumes.

"How are you feeling, Kang?" he inquired, his voice carrying a dangerous edge.

"You'll regret this, V! My son will have his revenge!" Kang spat defiantly, his words met with a chilling smirk from the mafia king as he removed his mask.

"JM, bring that bastard son of his," the boss, known as V, ordered, his tone brooking no dissent.

Jimin complied, dragging the trembling figure of Kang's son into the room, eliciting a desperate cry from the elder Kang.

"Everyone. Leave"

As the room cleared at V's command, leaving only the key players behind, Kang's son, Minjae, pleaded for mercy.

"What have I done, V? This is my dad's business, not mine. I want to stay away from it. Please, just leave me alone," pleaded Mr. Kang's son, Minjae.

Mr. Kang looked at him with a betrayed expression.

But V's laughter cut through the air like a blade, his gaze filled with icy determination as he confronted Minjae.

"Trying to play innocent, huh? Do you remember what you did yesterday, Kang Minjae? Street no. 4... Do You REMEMBER??!!!" V growled, his anger simmering beneath the surface.

"Oh, that boy. I coveted him for myself, Kim. Do you desire him as well? Is that why you brought me here? I have no shortage of companionship; I could have any number of girls in my bed every night."

He smirked fueling to the tiger's anger.

"But Jungkook... he's different. Though he is a boy....I am desperate for him. His demeanour, his feistiness, his beauty, attitude, his allure-it's irresistible. He's a challenge I'm willing to pursue, despite the risks. I just want to taste him once. He's playing hard to get, but I'm willing to concede defeat. He's bewitched me, and I can't resist. But I can leave him if you want him that bad."