1

[Seoul National University]

The university's ground was buzzing with activity as a group of students gathered together, chatting and laughing.

The sun was shining brightly in the sky, casting a warm glow over the scene.

As they sat there, enjoying the beautiful day, a young man caught their attention.

The man was an exquisite sight to behold.
His luscious dark hair was tied in a neat manbun, adding to his charming demeanour.

He donned a black fitted shirt and pants that hugged his well-toned physique, making him look like a model straight out of a fashion magazine.

His petal lips curved into a soft smile that was both inviting and alluring. His eyes, oh his eyes, they were a sight to behold. They twinkled like a thousand stars in the night sky, and one could get lost in their depth and beauty for hours on end.

In short, he was a stunningly handsome and gorgeous man, and a true masterpiece, crafted with the finest attention.

"What's wrong?"

"Valentine's week is starting from tomorrow, kookie." Jaehyun, one of the students, sighed as he said.

The said 'Kookie' frowned cutely sitting beside him.

"What's wrong about it then? Weren't you excited about it, Hyunie?"

"But Mr Kim. He will give us a Maths test on Valentine's Day," Jungwon said this time, sighing.

"You know, you can still make this Valentines unique and memorable," said Jungkook with a glint of mischief in his bambi eyes, adorably naughty bunny!

"Dear maths, Thank you for sticking to my ass since school, so will be my valentine?? How about this type of love proposal, Wonie? Love with maths. A thrilling romance!," He added with dreamy eyes and clasping his hands making the students whine.

Koo giggled loudly.

"Awh, don't be sad. We will find some ways," said Jungkook with a soft smile melting their hearts.

"Kookie "
Somi looked at him with puppy eyes.

"No, I will not talk to him about this," Koo shook his head vigorously.

"Kookie, please. Pretty please. "

"But what should I say to him? Let our students celebrate this Valentine's week. He will scold me. No Koo won't," he pouted remembering something.

Jeon Jungkook, Mr sweetheart of the students in the university, is a much-loved music, arts, and sports teacher at the university. His students held him in high esteem and considered him a dear friend, a best friend, who was always there to offer them comfort and support.

The upcoming Valentine's week was a much-anticipated event, but the students' excitement was dampened by the news that Mr Kim had scheduled a maths test on Valentine's Day.

They were disappointed that they wouldn't be able to enjoy the Valentine's week festivities because of the test... because they knew Mr Kim would give them a tough test so that they wouldn't waste their time in something nonsense like valentines.. They knew they had to prepare well..they can't fail in That subject at any cost..

Jungkook giggled at their complaints, but he understood their disappointment.

However, he was hesitant to talk to Professor Kim, knowing that he would not take kindly to the suggestion of cancelling the test.