5

Midnight,

In the dead of night, a certain bunny was soundly sleeping in his room.

Suddenly, a figure climbed up the balcony to his room and entered his room.

'Taehyung, be careful. Your bunny will tease you a lot if you get caught.' He thought as he walked towards the bed, taking slow cautious steps... but then frowned.

He went towards the right and removed the blanket slightly, only to find Mrs Kim sleeping peacefully. He then went towards the left and found Mr Kim snoring away.
He glared at them and sighed. He knew it. The younger was sick that's why..

The bed was big enough to accommodate six people.
Taehyung climbed up the bed slowly and deliberately and lay beside the younger creating space in between.

He gently gathered the younger's locks of hair and tied them into a messy bun, leaving the soft bangs to fall gently over the younger's forehead.

In the dim light, the elder gazed at the younger with adoration, taking in all the small details of his peaceful sleeping form, his soft cheek was gently squeezed against the pillow, and his lips were slightly pursed in a pout.

He felt a sudden lump in his throat as he couldn't help but gaze at the younger person's luscious, pouty lips, feeling like he had been staring for longer than he should have.

The elder carefully placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead.... checked the younger's forehead, and smiled to himself, knowing that the fever had subsided.

He tenderly cupped the Koo's face and placed a gentle, lingering kiss on his forehead.

The younger snuggled onto Taehyung's neck, seeking his warmth.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around him, holding him close in a warm embrace. He spooned him, his fingers gently caressing his hair, soothing the younger with every touch.

Jungkook's lips curved into a soft shy smile as the elder kissed his forehead affectionately.

As he got up slowly, preparing to leave, the bunny held his wrist and pulled him onto himself mumbling something in a sleepy voice.

Taehyung's breath hitched as he was completely on top of the younger and their faces merely a centimetre away.

Jungkook opened his eyes slightly and pecked his lips before turning his head to the other side and pretending to sleep.

He opened his one eye to see Taehyung's reaction who was frozen, his eyes widened and hands quivering touching his lips.

Taehyung climbed down the bed.

Jungkook peeked at him and bit his lips in an attempt to not laugh as the elder was walking stumbling on nothing.

.

.

.

Taehyung sat in his car with a flustered expression, touching his lips, attempting to start the engine without realizing he hadn't inserted the key for the past hour outside the Kim's Mansion.

_______

💖
Kiss Day

A kiss is a silent symphony of emotions.
Kissing someone on the lips is an intimate and tender gesture, symbolizing a deep connection and a profound affection. It's a way of saying "you are the one" without uttering a single word.