Chapter 2

"Oh . . ." Oliver moaned as the werewolf grabbed a candy stan and threw it at him. It missed by a hair at the top of his head. He uncovered his face with his arms. "You can't throw," he said.

The werewolf let out a growl and grabbed another candy stan. The boy ducked out the way and the sound of wood smashing into a wall sent his mind stirring. Anxiety filled him up like a Taco.

He ran out the store and looked around for Samantha. The werewolf started running out the store toward Oliver and I pushed him out the way.

"Oliver!" I yelled as I shoved him as the werewolf jumled at him. The werewolf missed and landed into a bunch of waiting seats. People hurried and scattered.

"Samantha," Oliver groaned as I grabbed his hand. I was terrified, where do I go? The fear blocked my memory and I don't know where the security room is.

The werewolf growled and got up from where he was. He jumped behind me stood on two legs, growling . . .

I took notice and turned around slowly. I screamed as he jumped at us pushing me into the the glass where I saw a plane took off.

I ducked as the werewolf charged again, he broke the glass and fell outside the airport. I let out a relieved sigh.

I was breathing hard as the fairy woman came running to me and hugged me. The glass touched my arm so there was . . . nevermind; forcus on . . . I do not know her name.

I let go of the hug and looked up at her and asked her for her name. "Kate," she said. "Kate?" Oliver rasped walking over. He smiled to see I was okay. I smiled back at him and held my arms open as he came falling into my arms.

"You're okay!" I yelled happily. I could tell he was badly injured . . .

"Can you help him?" I asked Kate. Kate nodded. "I can help help him, but I will need some time," she said. I understood and got up.

I held onto Oliver as Kate pulled out a fairy want and waved it infront of Oliver's face. As long he does not get hurt in any way for a while, he will heal just fine," Kate explained. "Thank you!" I hugged her again accidentally dropping Oliver.

Oliver grinded his hands on the airport floor as he pushed himself up.

A growl was heard by us. It was outside the airport. "We need to go," Kate warned.

I nodded, gripped Oliver's hand and took off after Kate as we ran through the airport, getting everyone's attention.

We stopped at a door. "Here," she said pushing us to the door.

I looked to my left and saw a shelf get thrown across the room as the werewolf came around the corner. "Now," she ordered. He ran closer.

I gripped the doorknob and the door and ran inside with Oliver. We are in a pink room.

Its just a pink pink. I saw a door at the end of the pink room. I took a step and realized it feels like water . . .

I saw Oliver realized this too, with his face twisted in a grim expression.

Then a furry hand grabbed my shoulder. I looked up and saw the werewolf. I gripped Oliver's hand and shove him back, his pink shirt shining with the pink room and water. The room seemed endless, I feel like it is not a room.

The werewolf walked closer. "Go," I yelled to Oliver. The werewolf suddenly turned to just a wolf and charged at us.

I backed up, and my foot went through the water, I looked over at Oliver who just fell in the water. My head goes under the water.

The last thing I heard was growling.

I saw something else fall in the water . . . then darkness.

A Real Life Fairytaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें