14

Itto p.o.v

"Kanami!" I shouted out to her.

She was with my boys. She was teaching them self-defense techniques again, not too far away from the temporary base

She turned to me, wondering who was calling her. But once she realised it was me, she smiled, but she seemed a bit flustered. Her cheeks were pink.

"Itto!... I um... can we talk?" She asked once I had gotten closer to her.

Kanami hardly asks me that, unless it's important, so of course I agreed.

She told the others to keep training while she was gone, and she led the way as I followed.

As we walked, I noticed her ears were red. Maybe she was coming down with something?

After a while, she stopped and faced me.

Her face was more red than pink now.

"Soooo... what did you want to talk about?" I nervously asked.

"Um... how do I say this? I've never felt like this before... about anyone not gorou or thoma or even ayato... itto... I love you. "

"Huh?!" I shouted in shock as I became a flustered mess.

'Kanami loves me?!'

"You probably don't feel the same. Your reaction says it all. It's fine... I'm fine still being -" Before I let her finish, I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. Into my chest.

I hugged her then said," Of course I love you back, kanami! " I smiled happily.

She looked up to me and then said, " You don't mind if we kiss right now... do you?"

I nodded as my face became redder than ever, and she went on her tip toes and kissed my mouth. It was a long kiss, an amazing one...

She then pulled away and then said," Hey, boss, wake up!"

"Huh?"

________

My eyes slowly opened, and I found out I was in my room.

And akira was shaking me to get up.

"Ah, finally! Shinobu told me to get you for breakfast. "

"R-right," I said.

I was disappointed that my dream wasn't real. But would kanami really feel the same way that I feel for her?

It's just like what ushi said that kanami doesn't think about relationships cause she doesn't have time to think about them.

"By the way, boss." Akira started making me look back up at him," Why were you kissing your pillow in your sleep?"

I looked to my side and saw I was hugging my pillow, and I noticed the pillow was a little wet, probably from my siliva.

"W-well... it's not important, " I said, jumping out of bed and trying to avoid the question as I became flustered.