4

__◇__

Y/n p.o.v

Me, Akira,  Genta, and Mamoru all went to save Itto from the vision hunt decree.

I didn't know where he was. so the 3 of them were helping me find Itto.

Well... only because they where with itto when they were stopped by the vision hunt decree.

I feel as though it's my fault that he's gotten into this mess. I was the one who went out for my own selfish reasons.

That's mostly why I decided to risk my life for this instead of getting Shinobu to handle this.

"I see him. Boss is just up ahead, " akira said as we ran. I looked up and saw itto in the distance with the vision hunt decree just like akira, genta, and mamoru told me.

I then grabbed the three of them by the arm before hiding behind a nearby tree.

At this distance, I could hear what they were saying to each other, and I could strike when the time was right.

"Big sis? What are we doing? We need to go save boss!" Genta whispered yelled at me.

"I know that, however..." I said, pausing as I quickly counted the men.

'10, 20, 30... Huh, 40 men?! There's no way I can take that many on. 20 yeah, but 40 of them!! Not to mention the one commanding them just had to be Sara...' I thought, looking over at the men and then at Sara, who was talking with itto, but she seemed very annoyed with him.

"However?" Mamoru asked, and I realised I never finished talking.

"However, they have 40 men not to mention kujou Sara. I may be strong, but I'm not even strong enough to handle 40 men no matter how unskilled they are, " I explained.

'If my brother was here... that be a different story. I could take 20 while he took the other 20. To bad he's not here'

I bit my bottom lip as I watched them.
I didn't know what to do.
There's no way I could get itto to safety as well as myself and the other 3 members of the arataki gang.

Unless...
I give myself up.

"You three stay here," I whispered to them and was about to go out there with my hands up, but I then heard a conversation between itto and Sara.

"For the last time. Do you know where y/n went? The female samurai that attacked us after we stole your vision, " Sara asked Itto in an annoyed tone like she's asked this question over and over again.

"Why would I tell you? Plus, I don't even know who you're talking about! So even if I did know, why would I tell you!!" Itto yelled back at her.

'He hasn't told her? I was so sure he would have by now, 'I thought hesitating while I looked over to him.

After these couple of days I've begun to realise what type of person itto is. I've been probably spending the most time with him out of everyone in the arataki gang. Not because I wanted to, but because itto keeps following me everywhere I go.

To put it lightly, he's kind of stupid.

Yes, he knows a lot about card games and beetle fighting or other things he likes. However, he's not smart with everything else. For example, he doesn't know the different clans in inazuma. I thought it was common knowledge to know even one or two clans in inazuma, but he doesn't know a single one.
That's not the only reason I think he's stupid, but that's only one example.