Chapter 2 ( weakness)

Dew

I STARE at Nani’s naked body, the hard lines, the muscles, his dark brown hair, strong jawline, and even the curve of his cock. What should I do with him, so I can watch him burn with humiliation.

The only shame is that we’re in this dark room that doubles as a cell. Nani is tied with zip ties, not beautiful rope or leather. He’s lying on a mattress that has definitely seen better days.
And there are guards posted outside. I want to send the guards away. I want to have Nani all to myself, without worrying that one of the people outside will peek in and wonder what their boss is doing with the captive.

Fuck.
What was I thinking?

I just have to be careful. I notice Nani’s eyelids fluttering, and a slight flex in his shoulders before he relaxes again.
I walk over to Nani and push my foot against his chest. “Wake up, Nani.”

He doesn’t respond at first, and it’s only when I shove a little harder that he starts to stir. He blinks several times before his eyes open fully, and they look glazed and out of focus. That is, until they settle on me.

“What—” he tries to ask, stopping to lick his lips. His mouth must be terribly dry.
I squat down next to him and rub his lips. “I drugged you, Nani. You really easy to fool.” Then I smile at him. “Or maybe it’s just me? I’m flattered if that’s the case.”
It takes him a moment to muster a glare, which only gets more heated when he tries to move his arms and realizes they’ve been zip tied together.

“This…” He shakes his head, then gets out in a hoarse voice, “This was fucking… stupid, Jirawat.”
“Please don’t hurt your wrists,” I say. I glance at the small table with the bottle of water on it. “Tell you what. If you answer one of my questions, I’ll give you a sip of water.”
His eyes flick in the direction of the table, but his gaze returns to me almost immediately. “No.”

I sigh, not having expected much else, and go to get the water anyway. I pull the single chair closer to Nani and sit down, resting my feet on his side.
Nani’s skin turns that lovely, flushed hue it always does when he’s humiliated.

I uncap the bottle and take a small sip of water, making a point to show off that I’m swallowing. “Not drugged, I promise.”
“Don’t trust you,” he rasps, straining against the zip ties again, as though that will do anything other than dig more harshly into his skin.
“This is why I prefer leather cuffs, or hemp rope. I wouldn’t want you to destroy your wrists struggling.” I place the bottle on the floor and fold my hands over my stomach. “Do you think your father or brother would pay for your return?”

He tries to jerk away from me, to get away from where my feet rest on his side, but I don’t let him move. “No,” he says, an ugly snarl curving onto his lips. “But you already knew that.”
“I’m not sure I did.” I regard him carefully,  “If I take Sua instead, would they pay?”
His eyes snap back up to mine, and his cheeks turn a deeper shade of
red—from anger, this time, and not humiliation. “Leave her the fuck out of
this,” he snarls, managing to jerk away from my feet. “Your family has
already destroyed enough innocents, don’t you think?”

"Quite.” I smile at him. “Which is why I took you instead.” I pick up the bottle of water again and twist the cap into the open position. “I think my men expect me to torture you. They want to hear you cry out in pain. I can certainly do that. But what do I get out of it? You won’t tell me anything. I know how much pain you can endure. I know that no matter what I do to you here, you’ll take it all, like a —”