Epilogue

Taylor's POV

The next day Liam texted me and asked me if we could go to the park. I texted him back saying that I will meet him there. I ran to my room and changed into a t-shirt and black jeans. I ran to my house door and put on my black converse and went to the park. 

When I got there, I saw Liam sitting on a bench on his phone waiting for me. It was only Liam and I at the park. I sat next to him and when he noticed I was there he put his phone away and looked at me. "Hey" Liam said. "Hey" I said not making contact with him. "How have you been?" Liam asked. "Fine" I said.

There was silence for 5 minutes until Liam said, "Are you mad at me?" "No" I said and making eye contact with him. "Well... you've been a little distant with me" Liam said. "Sorry, I've never been in a relationship with anyone before. And I know that kitsunes and werewolves are not allowed to be together because we swore enemies. But Kira broke the rule and now me. I just don't know wh-" I said really fast but I was cut off by Liam's lips. I was shocked at first but responded quickly. I put my arms around his neck and Liam put his arms around my waist to pulled me closer.

We both pulled away after 10 minutes because we needed air. "I know. Me too. You're my first girlfriend" Liam said. "You're my first boyfriend" I said and we looked at each other. "Want to go on a walk?" Liam said. I nodded and we walked around the park.

It was almost sunset and Liam and I ended up on top on the mountain where we can see Beacon Hill. "The view looks.. perfect" I said as I looked at the view of Beacon Hills. "I know, that's why I bought you here" Liam said. "I also wanted to give you this" Liam continued to say. I faced him and he showed me a blue crystal necklace. "Oh my god Liam" I said and covered my mouth. "It must cost a lot of money" I continued to say. "It wasn't that much Taylor... You don't need to worry" Liam said. "Do you want me to put it on you?" Liam asked and I nodded. I turned around, moving my hair so Liam can put it on and when he done I moved my hair back to its place. I looked down at the necklace and said, "It'd beautiful". "I know. Just like you" Liam said. I hugged Liam as tight as I could. "I love you"  I mumbled into his chest. "I love you too" Liam said. I pulled away from him and kiss him. He responded back quickly and pulled me closer. 

We both pull away and sat on the ground and watched Beacon Hill. I thought to myself what would happen for next school year.

________________________________________

The sequel is called "Still in love" I will post the sequel next week!!!

Thank you for reading this book.

-Nina