Perishable part 2

Taylor's POV

I arrived at the bonfire with Scott because my dad was busy with school work. I saw Liam drinking alcohol with Mason just watching him. "I'm going to see Liam" I told Scott and he nodded. I walked over to Liam and Mason, when I got there Liam said, "Not gonna tell me to slow down" and continued to drink his drink. "Actually, I was going to say keep drinking. I think you should go drunk. And I mean stumbling down, fall on you ass, passed out with your face in a toilet drunk" Mason said. "Why?" Liam asked. "Maybe then when I ask you what's going on, you'll be too drunk to lie" Mason answered him. "I'm not asking this because I want to know. I'm asking because I want to help" Mason continued to say. "I'm going to get another drink" Liam said getting off the table and dropped his empty drink. "And yeah, I'm getting drunk" Liam said as he left to get another drink. I followed him and told him, "Are you okay?" and grabbed his arm. He turned around and say, "Ya" and grabbed another drink and went back to his seat. Then Scott came over with drunk Malia and Liam started to stumble. "How much did he drink?" Scott asked Mason. "Not that much to get him to this" Mason said. "Something's happening we need to get them out of here. I think we're gonna have to...umm." Scott said and started to stumble too. "How much did you drink?" Mason asked. "None. Not even a sip" Scott said as he looks around. "It's the music" Scott mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. "Stay here and watch these two" Scott told me and Mason and left. Then 3 officers came up to all of us and grabbed Liam, Malia, and me. "Hey, these are my friends" Mason said trying to stop them. "Your friends are overly-toxicanted" one of the officers said. "Ill come with them" Mason said. "That won't be nesscessary" one of the officers said and pushed Mason to the ground and dragged me, Liam, and Malia inside the school. They threw Liam and Malia against the locker which their already kicked hit and two officers held me by my arms. Then one officers bright Scott and out him against he lockers. Then one officer poured gasoline in Scott, Liam, and Malia. "What are you doing?" Scott asked. "Gasoline. Perish said we gonna kill you" The man said and continued to pour gasoline on them. "Please...stop" I said trying to get out of the guards grips. "You want to join them?" One of the guards said giving me his death stare. "Leave her out of this" Scott said weakly. One of the guards crouched down to Scott and put a lighter in front of Scott and then the music stopped. Scott grabbed the guard's arm and twisted it. Derek and breadon came out if nowhere fought with the guards. I ran to Liam when I got out of the guards grip and trying to wake him up. "What happened?" Liam said. i smiled and wiped the gasoline off his lips and put my lips onto his. I pulled away by a voice, Let's get you two home" Scott said as me and Liam looked up at Scott.