Chapter Twenty: Violet Meets College Party

Start from the beginning

"Boom, boom" Zay said as he looked at Violet with a smirk and Farkle realized he was getting ganged up on "I don't understand. Why would you do that?" Farkle said nervously. Zay slammed his hand on Farkle's desk "Boom, boom" he and Violet said in unison and Farkle freaked out "All through kindergarten, I never fell asleep once. I was faking all my naps. Faking them. I can't do it. I don't know how Maya can just fall asleep anywhere". Violet looked over at Maya who seemed to be sleeping with her eyes open, snoring loudly, "Okay, so, guys, the point of the story is that the conscience is more powerful than we realize" Cory said slammed his hands on her desk to wake her up. "I never wake you up" Maya said as she looked at him and he continued his lesson "For those of us who have one. Now, just as the truth comes out, so too will a lie. How will you live your lives? How strong is your conscience?"

~Time-Skip~
Greenwich Hall

Makeup

Outfit of the Night

Outfit of the Night

Violet texted Luna "Hey mamas I am here" as she parked her car before she sent Shawn a text "Hey Ace! Got invited to party, I will let you know when I make it in

Violet texted Luna "Hey mamas I am here" as she parked her car before she sent Shawn a text "Hey Ace! Got invited to party, I will let you know when I make it in. I took the car btw" and walked into the dorm with a smirk. "It's chaos time" she said as she walked around and noticed some of the college boys looking at her so she sent them a wink, her brows furrowed when she heard Riley's voice. "They are not here" Violet muttered and she wished she was wrong as she saw the Gamma Gamma girls carry her away before bringing her back to Maya. She chose to ignore them for now as she saw some college jocks playing beer pong and skipped over "Mind if I join?" she asked and they agreed "Sure sweetheart, do you know how to play". Violet nodded "Yes sir I do. Ready to lose" she said to him as her competitiveness side started to show and moved over to the table.

"I don't drink beer by the way so be prepared to not even throw a ball" she said as she looked at the cups ahead of her and immediately her brain started to do calculations before she threw the ball and it made it into the cup. "Drink up" she laughed as she readied her hand before tossing the ball and made it into another cup and the boys cheered for her. She went to throw the ball "What are you doing here!?" she heard causing her to miss as she turned her head to see Riley and Maya "It's called getting invited" Violet said as she goes to throw her ball. She missed again as Riley yelled "Who invited you" and that made Violet upset as she never missed when it came to beer pong. "I did and you made her miss her, she never misses" Luna said as she stood beside Violet watching as the guy she was against made both of his shots. Violet sighed as she drunk both cups of beer and shivered at the disgusting taste before she turned towards Luna and hugged her "Hey baby girl" she greeted.