Chapter Sixteen: Goodbye California, Hello School

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet yawned as she packed the rest of her things up, they were ready to go after their perfect vacation

Violet yawned as she packed the rest of her things up, they were ready to go after their perfect vacation. She unfortunately had to start school tomorrow, but luckily for her while they were in California, she caught up on school so now she was in the 9th grade where she needed to be. Her mind had thought about the possibilities of going to high school and decided that it would be best for her mental health to do it online and to keep her history class with Cory. Violet knew that meant staying with the golden duo, but she knew that Cory was apart of her growing as a person and she preferred that more than anything. The time was 10:44 pm and their flight was in 30 minutes. Shawn smiled as he started grabbing bags "Best vacation ever?" he asked and Violet nodded "Definitely" she said as she helped him carry the bags to the car. He was happy that they were able to get away from New York for a while and he could gratefully say that Angela was apart of his life again thanks to Violet.

After filling up the car, Violet called for Eclipse who came running happily "Come on girl, it's time to go" she told her as she rubbed all over her and opened the door so that she could hop in. "Am I driving?" Violet called out to Shawn who was locking up the house "Yeah you can hear" he responded as he tossed the keys which she gracefully caught. She skipped over to the driver side and got in, immediately starting up the car with a grin as she texted their Airbnb host that they were checking out and that they had a great stay. Violet was happy to finally go home, she missed her babies and she was glad that Lucas was able to watch them for such a long time. When they finally arrived, they checked in through TSA and checked their rental car back in and saw that they had 10 minutes to spare. "Just in time" Violet said as she fixed her pajamas which consisted of Winnie the Pooh pajama pants and a red cropped hoodie. Upon hearing their flight departure, they boarded the plane and got comfortable as once again Violet gave Eclipse a treat to relax before she texted Angela, "Boarded the plane, it was cool hanging out with you can't wait to do it again".

Time-Skip
First Day of School

Violet stretched as she straightened out her skirt "Back to reality" she said to herself as she walked into what she thought would be Cory's history class, but was shocked to see a new teacher. To say she was disappointed would be an understatement, but she also liked that a new teacher meant no special treatment for Riley or Maya. She greeted him with a smile before she looked to Lucas who looked happy to see her as she gave him a little curtsy "Howdy Cowboy" she greeted. "Howdy there darling, how was your trip?" Lucas greeted and asked her as he was happy to see she was back from her vacation, he had missed her. Before Violet could respond, Riley and Maya caught her attention as they were in their new teacher, Mr. Martinez face "I'm gonna touch him on the face" Riley told Maya as she reached her hand out. "Sit down! You two strike me as a couple of girls who are used to special treatment. I don't know who your last teacher was, but I don't do that." Mr. Martinez scolded the two girls and Violet smirked "I like him" she said as he confirmed her suspicions.