Chapter Nine: Violet Meets the Holidays

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

It was time for the holidays and a lot of things has changed, Violet finally caught up on the missing school year but she chose to stay in Cory's class as she felt it would benefit her social life

It was time for the holidays and a lot of things has changed, Violet finally caught up on the missing school year but she chose to stay in Cory's class as she felt it would benefit her social life. Speaking of Cory, Violet groaned as she fought Lucas grip "I know he invited me and I actually dressed for the occasion, but let me dip. Please cowboy" she begged as she knew she could get out of his arms but didn't want to ruin his ego plus her makeup. Lucas only laughed "No it'll be fun and good for you to hang out with the Matthews while your parents are away working" he told her as he adjusted his grip to not ruin her outfit, he thought she looked amazing and he even liked her festive makeup look. He made sure to always take notice of her make up looks as she always did something different to correlate with her outfits or even to her hair. Violet sighed as she slumped herself over his shoulder with a bag of gifts "Yeah I know but Maya is going to be there too and also was this position the correct way to even hold me I am wearing a skirt after all" she asked as Lucas noticed the door was open as they walked up "Oh yeah sorry about that, it was the only way I could hold you" he apologized as he placed her down.

Violet giggled "I was only teasing Cowboy, but I'll text you if I need a way out" she said as they hugged goodbye, she watched a man sneak into the apartment silently and close the door. The Matthews probably knew him so she relaxed before readjusting her skirt and shirt and took a deep breath opening and closing the door watching Cory and the man practically suffocating Auggie. "I told you he was real" Cory said to Riley and Maya as he continued to hug the man as Auggie managed to squeeze himself free saying "I'm okay. I'm alive" as he gasped for air. Realizing she was yet to be noticed, she made her presence known "Geez Cory I get an invite and you have yet to say hi to me" she teased causing him to gasp.

"You actually showed up" Cory said as he got up and hugged Violet who simply stood there "Yes I did. Lucas made sure I didn't but he said happy holidays to you and the family. Now can you let me go" she said as she didn't like him touching her causing him to let go "Right sorry. You have to initiate the first touch" he apologized before motioning her over to his family as Riley and Maya stared at her wondering why she wasn't with her own family. "Dad why is she here?" Riley asked as she made sure not to seem rude being that they were around family, "Her family is away working for the holidays so I invited her over to stay with us" Cory responded and that made Violet eyes snap over to him "Stay? Cory you didn't tell me I had to stay the holidays" she growled causing the man to shriek in fear and hide behind the man he was just hugging "Shawn protect me" he cried out.