Camp day pt 3

The next morning-

WALKERS POV:
As im eating breakfast I hear the girls making more noise over the tv blasting aryan's cartoon.

"Can you guys keep it down this is the best part!" Aryan yells up stairs.

"Oh come on aryan turn off that lousy cartoon and have some real fun!" Mo says followed by y/n as they both make their ways downstairs.

"Are you girls hungry?" Aryans mom asks as she flips pancakes.

"Oh i know i am" Mo says as she gets a plate followed by y/n. Why is she so quiet?

"Thank you" they both thank in unison.

"No problem girls, aryan turn that cartoon off i have something to tell you all"

"Right Aryan" I say as he pauses the show.

"So me and you dad will be out the evening and it will just be you guys. So the rules i am going to be telling you guys should be respected you guys understand?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am" "of course" we all agree.

Later on that day

Y/ns pov:
Its 3pm and me and the others decide to go ahead and go for a walk considering that we are surrounded by nature.

"How much longer? My feet are so sore" I complain. Aryan had plan to take us to see a water fall he knew was near the camp.

" Y/n we've only been out here for 10 mins hold on would you." Aryan says guiding us further in the woods.

" yea hold on hes really just gonna find a secluded place to kill us at" Mo jokes. As me and walker chuckle.

" Ok just around the corner and we'll be there im pretty sure" aryan assures us.

We turn the corner and find ourselves surrounded by warm crystal blue waters showering into a huge pool of cyan pond.

"Omg..." I stand there amazed.

"So he wasnt planning to kill us" mo says mesmerized.

"Cool right." He says turning to us proudly.

We decide to take our shoes off and just sit around the pool and cool off before heading back.

20mins later

After telling stories and cracking jokes we decide to finally head back. Before meeting aryans parents too late.

As we go through the forest's long trails and scattered hills we hear laughter coming from one of the trails ahead.

" Didnt you say others were coming?" A girl says.

"Yea but later on Im pretty sure" it was the same guy we met at the lake.

" should we go?" Mo asks.

"What time did your parents say they were coming back?" I ask

"About 7 i guess since they are also having dinner too" aryan says.