YOU GUYS KISSED?!

Y/n pov
It's the next morning from THE night and im still in a spiral of what happened.

*hard knocks* "yeaa" I reply *More hard knocks* "Ughh Im coming!"

I say getting myself out of bed opening the door.

" I heard you left the party w walker last night" Mo says grinning at me.

"Psh" I chuckle letting her in still half awake.
"Yea and I heard about the whole barf situation" she said w a distgusted look.

"Where were you exactly?!" I ask her sitting down on my bed.

"Sorry I had to leave early because of that whole altercation between those randoms" she says sipping her coffee.

" Right." I reply yawning. "No seriously! After that night i just had the biggest head ache ever like actually" She says w the same expression when she feels interrogated.

"I believe you mo dw" I say chuckling.

"But besides the point did you and walker talk through everything at least?" She asks

"You can say that.." i say looking at my nails.

"So thats all?" She asks me w a stern expression.

" yea why" I say trying to hide my mouth. I tend to move/lick my lips alot when i lie or get nervous.

"Y/n l/n are you lying to me right now?!" She moves my hand from my mouth

"What do you mean???" I say scooting to the edge of the bed.

"Nothing happened!" I say. "You're bluffing!" She gasps.

"Y/n you're bluffing!!" She yells.

"ShUSh-" I warn her. "Ok maybe.."

"Maybe what?" She says whispering

"We kissed" I admit.

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!" She gasps before i cover her mouth with my hand.

"He kissed me first.." I replied

"Did you kiss him back?!" She asks.

"Maybe" I say

"OMG....OMG y/n hes totally into you!!"

"Right" I scoff

"Omg what if you guys actually start dating like.."

"Mo i don't want to jump to any conclusions.. i mean what if-" I say

"What if what?! That boy is head over heels for you and you cant deny it."

Walkers pov

Im over at aryans. We just finished eating and were chilling in his bedroom.

"Walker you've gotta ask her out atp." He says.

" Yea idk..what if she says no" I say fidgeting w my water bottle.

" Yea but that whole note incident thing she def likes you. No denying what so ever" he says assuring me

" right then i decided to date another girl...you think she still likes me?" I say sarcastically with a stern expression

"Well thats just one of the things you have to talk to her about you know just to smoothen things out." He advices.

" yea but how...even better when? We basically almost never have time to even talk to each other off set" I ask.

" Well thats when your amazing friend here is the man with a plan." He says grinning at me.

"See well My family and I need extra hands on the camping trip up north maybe you can invite her." Aryan says shrugging

" how many "helping hands" do they need exactly?" I ask

"At least three because the canoes aren't gonna walk to shore them selves, plus we have extra rooms at the cabin we're renting out" he assures .

Thats perfect.

"Oh....wait i see where your going with this" I reply with a little more enthusiasm.

" we're planning to leave first thing in the morning Saturday so you've got plenty of time to talk to her about it."

"Yea." I say trying to think about what to say.

Yk what fuck it. I pick up my phone

Y/n pov

"So yea and then I was like-" I get cut off by the sound of my ringtone buzzing under neath my pillow.

"Who is it?" Mo asks. I give her THE look. "OoooOO" she squeals as I put my finger over mouth signaling her to shut up before answering.

"Hello?"

"Y/n uhm me and aryans family are going camping for a few days on next week's break and wondered if you wanted to come?"

"Oh." I mutter. What do i say? I mute it.

"What do i say?!" I ask mo

"YES OFC?!" She squaels

I unmute.

Yea sure uhm just us three?"

"Well they also need another person but i dont really-"

Mo mutes it.

" Dont even think abt not inviting me y/n" she says.

"Are u serious obviously im asking 🙄"

What would i do without her?!

"Can Mo come?"

"I mean they know her so...aryan?"

"Yea thats alright" I hear aryan say.

"Oh, well great I'll let mo know and lmk of any other updates.." i say before hanging up.

"Thats all?!" Mo asks me w a stern expression

"What?!" I exclaim

"Y/N the both of you KISSED... k-i-s-s-e-d like you two act like nothing ever happened, omg what if he invited you to go so the both of you can be around each-other more often" she says shrugging me.

"Mo we are always around each-other."

"Yeah but here you guys are always doing your own things. He's with aryan most of the time, you're always with me. This is probably an opportunity to talk about it!"

She does have a point. Last night was probably the first conversation out of filming for a couple weeks.

" your right. It's just that i feel kind of embarrassed about the way i acted towards him after the whole miscommunication. Actually even before that there was just like something in me pushing him away from me.."

Maybe mo was right. And maybe i was too much into my own mind that i didn't even take in consideration of how i was treating walker and i's relationship.

AUTHORS NOTE

wsp everyone js wanted to thank all of you for the support and consideration of all of this and how i just appreciate it so much! If you guys have any suggestions on what will happen between the two comment!!! I love reading the comments and opinions of yours!!