" I swear I'm NOT a stalker" pt 2

Walkers POV

POW Malachi hits the ball and gets a home run. I could hear y/n Cheering for Malachi. I couldn't help but feel Jealous over the fact that she's cheering over someone she barely even knew. As everyone.Cheered.

Malachi jogs over to the bleachers and runs up to y/n. My stomach felt weak, but I couldn't stop staring.

They kissed and the crowd cheered.I just felt so disappointed. But there wasn't any point looking after her. so I just decided to go back to the trailer.

As I was making my way down the stands, I heard Aaron yell out to me. I turned around and made eye contact with y/n for a second. But.I couldn't even feel anything for her anymore.At least I didn't in the first place. Right?

y/n pov

I was bursting with excitement when Malachi kissed me.But.I didn't feel right.I mean there wasn't anything that I had to like, think about, right?Someone was walking down the stands when I heard Aryan yell out to them. They turned around and it was a Walker.What was he doing here?

I thought he hated Malachi enough to not come to the game right? It was weird but.Mina was telling me abt how sad he looked.

After the game ended. And you know, we're starting to head off, we heard.Malachi.Calling out to us, I turn around and he's right there.

With a big smile on his face, I walked towards him " I had fun tonight, and congrats on the-'' I was cut off with another kiss. "See u around" Malachi says as his friends cheer for him. I felt weird afterwards..

10 mins later

as I get back to the trailer, I see that my windows still open.I looked through the window and I see Walker.Sitting there at his desk.Staring at the ceiling.For a quick second, he notices me looking at him .He goes to the window and closes it shut.I could even hear it through my window.What was his problem anyways?