"Don't you get it?"

Y/N POV

" AAAAHH SO U LIKE WALKER?!" - momona

" I KNEW IT" -  leah

" AWWW "- mina

I decided to talk to my closest friends first to make sure i was thinking straight. i wanted to come forward with the truth.. because most of my life ive been so scared of expressing how i felt. but now it might be different.. hopefully 

" Well i gtg get ready bye guys" i say

"GOODLUCKK" -Mo

"Byee girl"- mina

"byee luvv"- Leah

As I hang up I head to my bathroom to get ready.

WALKER POV

"Hey Aryan?" I say confused, there was a girl with him long brunette hair with a nice smile. "Oh hey, this is Amelia, Amelia this is Walker" she looks at me warmly.

" Hi (: ive seen some of your projects and im pretty impressed. " she says. Wow shes even seen my stuff? i mean just wow.

" Do you guys want anything?" the waiter asks repeatedly tapping her notebook. " Oh yeah sorry ill get a water with some fries? " i reply. 

" Ill get the same thing. " Amelia says. " Ill  get a milkshake?" Aryan says. 

" Ok coming right up!" she says walking away. " So hows filming going?" Amelia asks me. " oh. its ok"  i say obviously lying.

Y/N POV

Im ready 

| Not Ur cup of tea? js imagine wearing sum else! (; |

You walk out to the lounge around the corner from the trailers. You nd walker used to hang out there a lot at the beginning of filming, but the more you guys were used to each other the more you grew apart.

 You nd walker used to hang out there a lot at the beginning of filming, but the more you guys were used to each other the more you grew apart

You sit there remembering the fun memories u guys had there...

WALKERS POV

" let's take a picture" Aryan says. "ok" "mk" we agree. we take the pic and he posts it. its wtv 

10 mins later 

"you guys done?" i ask. "Yea I'll go pay" Aryan says before leaving us alone. " I had really good time (:" Amelia says. "Me too... (:" but you're not her I thought. Ok I seriously got to stop... seriously. but before I could think.

"Could I get your number? " I ask. "Oh... sure" she says surprised. she types it into my phone. "Well, were ready to go" Aryan says returning. 

I check the time "Yea I gtg, nice meeting u Amelia" i say getting my jacket. "you too.." she says blushing. As I walk out of the cafe i get a load of notifications from insta. obviously daily occurrences but today it's even more crazy today.

I open insta seeing Aryans post the comments are going crazy. 

" WHERES Y/N?!"

"OMGGG"

"new ship!?"

"y/n gotta get her mannn"

following by a insta follower ameliiaharrison i follow back. but i get a txt from mo. 

" R U STUPID?"-mo

"what!?" 

" DID U NOT TALK TO Y/N?"

"wdymmm!?" 

"omfg great job, the note!"

i turn off my phone and hurry back.

 i get in my trailer and find the note on my couch. shit shit i run to the lounge hoping shes still there. it starts to rain i open the gate and stop. empty...